MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R 240mm All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooling System
- 270-degree rotatable blockhead allows you to mount the cold plate at any orientation and turn it upright
- Pump is integrated into the radiator to reduce noise and moves it away from the heat source to increase its durability
- Three-phase motor at the core of the pump creates minimal vibration for improved durability
- Split pathway through the radiator dissipates heat by pumping cooling liquid into the loop
- Netted plastic tubing with reinforced mesh exterior prevents evaporation
- Low noise level design ensures quiet operation
- ARGB lighting offers an eye-catching look
- Flexible design is compatible with a range of Intel, MSI, and AMD motherboards
- MSI 240R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler RGB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 197 reviewers who responded, 184 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good replacement for air cooling.- December 6, 2020
Picked up this liquid cooler because my air cooler was not cutting it. I like that this liquid cooler is simple to install and supports most motherboards and socket sets. I was looking around for other liquid coolers and this seemed the most reasonable. It lowered the temperatures of my 10700k from 90s down to 60-70s during benchmarks. These results may very from user to user. but I did not expect it to do that well and it did excellent for me. My only con with this CPU cooler is that the software msi uses for RGB control does not want to work smoothly. This is the biggest weakness of this product. Everything else has been excellent for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than I expected!- March 14, 2021
Have my i5-10600k overclocked to 4.9Ghz all core at 1.3 volts and on air cooling (BeQuiet Dark Slim) I was hitting 93C in benchmarks like Cinebench R23 after like 30 secs. With this AIO and same OC settings my max temp after multiple 10 minute runs was 84C. Not bad at all! Also the pump is in the radiator in this AIO so placement of the rad will really be up to preference although I’ve personally found it to operate quieter while top mounted. Only negative I have is for first timers, MSI provides like no instructions on how to install this AIO, but of course there are some good guides on YouTube to help you out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dream cooler.. wrong case- April 12, 2021
Unfortunately I cannot install this into my Omen 30L case. I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED! I know..I know. The top looked like there was room to install this but the top-front (angled]USB Jack's and on/off button assembly is in the way. As you can see in the picture. It is sad because this is a beautiful cooler. I may keep it.. get a new case with better cooling options and move the Omen down the road. Lol Well built.. sleek sexy.. and huge radiator. Take a little skill to install.. you will have to pull motherboard off you have intel rig to install back plate.. looked easy on videos otherwise. AMD 4 is easy pz. I would have have 5 stars if I actually had it running. But I'm judging on looks alone atm. I hear they work well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.