MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R 360mm All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooling System
- 270-degree rotatable blockhead allows you to mount the cold plate at any orientation and turn it upright
- Pump is integrated into the radiator to reduce noise and moves it away from the heat source to increase its durability
- Three-phase motor at the core of the pump creates minimal vibration for improved durability
- Split pathway through the radiator dissipates heat by pumping cooling liquid into the loop
- Netted plastic tubing with reinforced mesh exterior prevents evaporation
- Low noise level design ensures quiet operation
- ARGB lighting offers an eye-catching look
- Flexible design is compatible with a range of Intel, MSI, and AMD motherboards
- MSI 360R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler RGB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Well Done MSI- August 18, 2021
Fantastic CPU Cooler! Great temps on a Ryzen 9 5900x. Easy installation. The fans have a great wired daisy chain style feature (not as nice as the Lian Li SL120 block daisy chain but still very nice). Easy connect all the fan cables together and use only one ARGB and one Sys Fan header. Lastly, putting the pump in the radiator is a brilliant design feature. Allows for a smaller CPU block and more flexibility in where you want to put the radiator.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Misses the mark- August 21, 2021
Bought this to replace a 280 mm cooler for a Ryzen 5900x. I was getting ~40 - 45c idle temp and 68c max in Cinebench R23 on that cooler. I was hoping to drop this down into the mid-30s C idle and low 60c under load but the opposite occurred. I used thermal grizzly kryonaut, the paste that came with the cooler and VR-7 and temps never went below 50c idle, and in the 70c under load. There was audible pump noise, which is not supposed to be an issue with this unit as the pump is in the radiator. Possible my unit had pump issues, and coolant wasn't circulating optimally. The fans are also unbearably loud above 1500 RPM. Using MSI Center, the auto fan tuning ramps all 3 fans to 100% above 70c, which is server room loud. After tuning the fans to appropriate levels, the noise was acceptable but there was a fair amount of resonance noise when fans would ramp up/down. I wanted to like this cooler, but between the thermals increasing with a larger radiator, and the noise... this product misses the mark.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- VERY LOUD FANS AND PUMP- October 27, 2021
OKAY, so its a capable aio, don't get my wrong. But it's so god darn loud compared to most other fans and aio's ive seen. Like audibly louder compared to a be quiet aio or nzxt z73Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns