MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard
- AM4 socket supports 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors for a seamless multi-tasking and gaming experience
- ATX form factor lets you easily customize the PC hardware
- Two PCIe 4.0 x 16 slots for graphic cards and two PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCIe-based hardware
- 4 240-pins dual-channel DDR4 RAM slots support up to 128GB (overclockable to up to 2666MHz)
- 6 SATA III ports and 2 M.2 ports help connect hard disk drives and solid state drives easily for storing all your games and other files
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, including a 2.5GbE port allow you to connect the PC to a wired network access for online gaming
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) ensures a reliable wireless internet connection, while Bluetooth 5.0 technology let you quickly pair up your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Realtek ALC1220 7.1-channel HD audio support delivers amazing sound quality for your games and movies
- Two USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and 1 HDMI port allow you to connect external accessories and peripherals to your computer
- MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Cables
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- One of the best "budget" X570 motherboards- October 27, 2020
For around the $300 mark, this is hands down the best "budget" X570 motherboard. It's not cheap, but the VRMs are absolutely unrivaled at this price point, and even besting premium X570 boards that are several hundred dollars more. Very feature rich including Intel AX Wi-Fi, 2.5G LAN (Realtek chip, would have loved an Intel one), dual M.2 NVME Gen 4, USB-C on the rear IO, a USB-C header for the front if your case has one, 4 fan headers and a little bit of RGB for those that like seeing rainbows in their case. Support for Ryzen 5000 series/Zen 3 will be supported and the nice thing about this board is you can do a BIOS flash without the need of a CPU.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect- September 24, 2020
No regrets, Has everything I need. Although having a 3rd M.2 slot would have been nice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - November 5, 2020No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (61)Report