MSI MPG Z690 Carbon Wi-Fi ATX LGA 1700 Motherboard
- Based on Intel Z690 chipset architecture, the MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi's LGA 1700 socket allows you to install the latest Intel 12th Generation Alder Lake processors
- ATX form factor features an extended heatsink design for smooth, cool operation so you can enjoy nonstop gaming
- Equips with 18+1+1 phases direct power design with Core Boost technology for high-performance gaming sessions
- An aggressive digital VRM power design with digital PWM IC and direct 18 phases CPU power System with 75A Smart Power Stage
- Dual 8pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost technology ensure best conditions for the challenge of high-end processors
- Supports up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR5 RAM for a smooth performance
- High-performance network connectivity with WiFi 6E (802.11ax)
- Three PCIe 5.0 x 16 slots, six SATA III ports, and four M.2 slots are available to maximise performance
- Multiple USB ports, HDMI, and Display Port give you plenty of connectivity options
- MSI Motherboard
- MSI Case Badge
- 2 x SATA Cables
- I/O Shield
- Quick Installaion Guide
- Wi-Fi Antenna
- Product Registration Card
- Drive DVD
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent, and Fantastic Motherboard!- February 22, 2022
Excellent, and fantastic motherboard! This Motherboard has amazing DDr5 support, with enough Vrm for i9 12900k. I am impressed with the look of the board with its Rgb and sleek carbon looks. It has plenty of rear Usb connectivity, wifi 6e, and usb c gen 2! Overall very happy with this Purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good board overall but a over priced.- February 6, 2022
Pros - Has lots of USBs including USB 2.0 - 20GB USB-C port - 2.5GB Ethernet and WIFI 6e - Two PCIE 5 slots - Five M.2 slots - Lots of heat sinks - Great aesthetic design Cons - Expensive - Bios is trash - Lacks a forth pcie expansion slot - No pcie 5 nvme slots - No 5gb or 10gb Ethernet ports In conclusion, it is a good board but it would be nice to see a little more for $400. I chose this board mostly for the second pcie 5 slot, and I am enjoying it so far. If you are looking for a mid-range board with lots of features, this is definitely a good choice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Board, Awesome layout- February 5, 2022
Love the Layout and look of the board, the hidden m2 slots are awesome. Its a great setup for minimizing cable appearance. Manual was well written and thorough made it easy to build even after years since building my last pc. performance has been great so far. Only con was the USB stick auto run didn't work to auto detect needed drivers so I had to manually install the ones I needed, but that wasn't too hard. USB also came loaded with lots of extra software you might need including google chrome. Its been a while since i got a newer motherboard so i'm not sure how common getting a USB vs a CD is but is a welcome change.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Top notch- December 28, 2021
Beautiful motherboard with RGB accents. Love the I/O panel with built in faceplate. Built in NVME thermal pads are nice-to-haves. MSI Mystic is a bit wonky, but it does a much better job staying synced with Razer Chroma than my previous board did. Overall, a very solid motherboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for OC and DDR5- April 14, 2022
This a great product. Looks great and functions very well. I have a 3080ti, i9 12900k, 32gb DDR5 and 3 m.2 SSD’s. BIOS are super easy to navigate, and booting initially was very easy. This is a great mobo for the price and tailored for higher end builds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns