MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X OC 8GB GDDR6 Video Card
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 8GB of GDDR6 video memory delivers immersive visuals for high-end games without any lag or blur
- Supports DirectX 12API for enhanced graphics visuals with realistic imagery and stunning lighting effects for mesmerising gameplay
- Three Display Ports and one HDMI 2.1 port allow you to plug in multiple display units like TVs, monitors, and projectors easily
- PCIe Express x16 4.0 interface provide quick and effortless installation
- NVIDIA AMPERE architecture is powered by dedicated 2nd-generation ray-tracing cores, 3rd-generation tensor cores, and streaming multiprocessors with up to 2x FP32 throughput for lifelike ray-traced graphics and advanced AI features
- Compact and rigid design with triple-fan cooling system fits neatly into most CPU cabinets
- TORX 2.0 fans effectively dissipate the heat downwards into the heat sink to prevent any damage or malfunction due to excessive heat
- MSI ZeroFrozr technology automatically turns the fans off during low-load situations to give you a noise-free environment while you play
Interfaces and I/O
Tuners and Encoders
- Video Card
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 538 reviewers who responded, 504 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Honest Review- October 29, 2020
After taking a look at the specs and numbers of the 3070 I would say it's a really nice card for a good fair price like I mean is preforms as good or a bit worse than a 2080 Ti for a way lower price! But if you do have the extra cash floating around and are willing to wait the Radeon 6800 looks like a great comparable card as it out performs or is on par with the 2080TI in every way plus it has 16 gb of ram compared to the 8gb for the 3070 also as an added bonus if you are going to get a 5000 ryzen cpu you get a performance boost on top of that! So to sum everything up buy this card if you don't have the extra cash for a 6800 as the price to performance is killer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (35)Report
- Poor results!!- December 27, 2020
I switch from a rtx 2070 super and only see a increase in 10 fps. The packaging was perfect and also I had to buy a new case due to its length. Being a gaming youtuber and live streamer I am not very happy with the product. Everyone else is getting more fps than me. In fact my friend who got this same card is getting 30 fps more than me in the same game at the same settings. Ive gone through every settings possible but I see no change so I would like a replacement of this card but due to less stock Idk if they will send me a new one so I suggest yall buy the founders edition it seems to have better benchmarks. If Nvidia is reading this then pls I need a replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great value card- December 6, 2020
Managed to grab one of these about a month ago. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but in these times you take what you can get. All in all it's a well built 3070. It performs just as advertised. It's fairly plain looking and has a low key industrial look to it. My only complaint is the stock bios. The max wattage is locked @ 220 and cannot be increased through programs like Afterburner. I've read where people have flashed bios from other cards to unlock it though. It overclocks very nicely even with the restricted power and the fan setup is very nice, although the stock curve is pretty tame. I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a 3070.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.