MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Suprim X 12GB GDDR6X Video Card
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 12GB of GDDR6 VRAM ensures exceptional 19 Gb/s speed for smooth and fluid visuals with your favourite games up to 7680 x 4320 resolution
- 1830MHz core clock speed provides fast video rendering and processing of your games
- NVIDIA 20240 CUDA technology with most efficient 2.5 GPU slot width offers enhanced throughput and power efficiency
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture lets you scale applications across multiple GPUs for high performance
- Ray tracing (RT) cores deliver promising computer graphics that let you experience enhanced performance with compatible games
- GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card offers superior performance and optimal thermal control
- HDMI 2.1 port and DisplayPort 1.4a offer multiple connections
- PCIe 4.0 interface offers superior and smooth performance
- Triple TORX 4.0 cooler fan design provides improved cooling to significantly prevent heat build up
Interfaces and I/O
Tuners and Encoders
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic card for 4k gaming.- April 18, 2022
Fantastic card. I can't say how it compares to other variants of the 3080 Ti, but it's been performing really well. My recommendation is to download MSI afterburner and set up a custom fan profile. While the memory and hotspot on these cards is known to run hot (and is within spec), I have the card set to 100% fan speed above 75C. At default settings it would allow the memory to reach the mid 90s, whereas with 100% cooling it stays in the mid to low 80s. I also am using an NZXT h510 Elite, which has poor airflow compared to some higher end cases. Also, while you can run 2x PCIe power cables with one having the splitter on the end, I'd recommend running 3 separate ones. With 2, you have a max power supply to the card of 425W, and with 3 you have 525W. (150W each cable and 75W from the port). Monitoring the card was showing an output of around 360W, so it gives much more headroom. Needed? Maybe not, but there's no downside to being safe with it. I was having occassional restarts with 2 cables that went away completely with 3.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns