MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X 10GB GDDR6X Video Card
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 10GB of GDDR6X video memory delivers immersive visuals for high-end games without any lag or blur
- Blazing-fast 19Gbps clock speed offers amazing performance while running visual-rich games and video editing software
- Supports DirectX 12API for enhanced graphics visuals with realistic imagery and stunning lighting effects for mesmerising gameplay
- Three DisplayPorts and one HDMI 2.1 port allow you to plug in multiple display units like TVs, monitors, and projectors easily
- PCIe Express x16 4.0 interface provide quick and effortless installation
- NVIDIA AMPERE architecture powered by dedicated 2nd-generation ray-tracing cores, 3rd-generation tensor cores, and streaming multiprocessors with up to 2x FP32 throughput for lifelike ray-traced graphics and advanced AI features
- Compact and rigid design with triple-fan cooling system fits neatly into most CPU cabinets
- TORX 2.0 fans effectively dissipate the heat downwards into the heat sink to prevent any damage or malfunction due to excessive heat
- MSI ZeroFrozr technology automatically turns the fans off during low-load situations to give you a noise-free environment while you play
Interfaces and I/O
Tuners and Encoders
- Video Card
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
- Great card and a great performance gain compared g- September 12, 2020
This card like many other Nvidia cards are stellar and gets the job done for high fps action packed, demanding titles. As a previous AMD owner, I came to distrust the company after their terrible you drivers and inability to correct these issues year after year have plagued each you I've owned. Not to mention the lackluster performance of these AMD cards is nothing to be excited over ,not even their new cards being revealed in a month or so. Nvidia is simply better and provides better value for a quality product. Intel CPUs and Nvidia GPUs are a match made in heaven. Amd simply cannot hang with the top dogs. Avoid at all costs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (56)Report
- Better than my Marriage- September 14, 2020
Proposed to the wife about 3 months ago, long before I was informed of the RTX 30xx series. Quickly yeeted that 14k diamond ring from her while she was sleeping; bought something that wouldn’t be a waste of money instead. 10/10. Although the price is pretty steep, it can run CSGO at 60fps, so I can still highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (136)Report
- Worth the $10,000!- September 11, 2020
I’m honestly overwhelmed with joy with Nvidia’s new RTX 3000 series card. At the time of purchase, I was in need of a car and was looking at used cars under 10k. Low and behold I ended up purchasing this graphics card instead and man oh man I’m not disappointed. The key thing to take away from this review is that if you’re deciding between a GPU or a car, get the GPU; it’s a no brainer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (118)Report