MSI Optix 24" FHD 165Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (MAG240CR) - Black
- 24-inch screen with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers your games in vivid colours and stunning details
- 1800R curved display plunges you headfirst into the gaming world
- AMD FreeSync technology with 1ms black-white-black and 4ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response times and a 165Hz refresh rate minimises streaks and blurs to ensure smooth gameplay
- 178-degree viewing angles lets you enjoy the colours and details of the games from a wide range of places
- Anti-flicker and low blue light technologies reduce eye fatigue and strain
- Mystic Light lets you control the RGB LED to customise the colours and effects
- Frameless design makes it easy to connect and create a multi-display setup
- Five-way OSD navigation joystick lets you access the on-screen menu functions and settings
- Adjustable stand allows you to customise the tilt/swivel and height of the monitor for optimised viewing
- Two HDMI ports and a DisplayPort allow easy connectivity to peripheral devices
- Power Cord
- DP Cable
- Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for the Price ($250)- January 5, 2021
I had to buy a new monitor after my 25" 165Hz 1ms Sceptre had backlight issues and a was a couple months past their 1 year warranty (irritating). It is very hard to find a monitor in Canada that is 24" and has a 165Hz Refresh but this is one of the few that does. It does what it says it does and it is curved...Its a nice bonus, even if it isn't really noticeable on this small of a monitor. Pros: -A good price at $250 -165Hz refresh -Has software that can be downloaded to control all aspects of the monitor (In REAL-TIME!) -RGB on the back (even if you cant see it) Cons: -Very Dim (250 nits)...Try to get 300 if possible :) -Colours are a bit dull in games. -****Comes with A.I settings AUTO-ENABLED...MUST TURN THIS OFF (unless you want your monitor changing brightness settings constantly in-game)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Review- August 28, 2020
Great monitor for the price. One issue I have is that the box says it has a 1ms response time but the site said 4ms (although this isn’t a negative, just an error on your end I guess) Otherwise, I really like it and am happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report
- It was good when it works.- November 25, 2020
After 8 days of getting it, the disport port fails to show anything. I was using it and left it on for less than 30 minutes, but when I came back the disport port cannot be detected. I tried disconnecting all cables, including the dp and power supply cables from the monitor and the pc, but the problem remained after 15 minutes of waiting. I will not recommend it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report