MSI Optix 34" 1440p WQHD 100Hz 1ms Curved VA LED Gaming Monitor (MAG342CQRV) - Black
- 34" vertical alignment (VA) panel with a 3440 x 1440 WQHD resolution and 21:9 aspect ratio ensures a highly immersive viewing quality with extraordinary picture quality
- 1ms response time and 100Hz refresh rate guarantee extremely smooth, super-fast gaming videos or visuals
- Integrated Adaptive-Sync technology minimises screen tearing and artifacts in fast-paced scenes
- Supports 16.7 million colours, and 89.48% DCI-P3, and 112.2% sRGB coverage for excellent colour reproduction
- 3000:1 static contrast ratio and 250cd/m² brightness rating ensure highly crisp and clear images
- 178-degree viewing angles let you view the monitor conveniently and clearly from different angles
- Two HDMI ports, one USB Type-C port, and one DisplayPort offer reliable options for connecting external video sources or devices
- Tilt, swivel, rotation, and height adjustment feature lets you alter the orientation of the monitor for convenient viewing
- Compatible with 100mm x 100mm VESA mount for convenient wall installation (mount sold separately)
- DP Cable
- Power Unit
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice BIG upgrade from my 24"- September 16, 2021
This monitor is really nice. it's works well, bright, good contrast, no ghosting. But there are a few foibles: 1) the warranty doesn't cover a perfect screen. I have just a single dark pixel on mine in the lower right that is almost impossible to see. 2) you have to sit at least 32 inchs away from the screen, or you may find that the edge couple pixels can be covered up. Most folks won't notice this, but if you have your start menu on the right/left, then you'll notice it. 3) Viewing angles are decent, but you will notice contrast changes off axis. the curve does help keep the screen consistence over horizontal, but you'll still notice a little bit. 4) out of the box, the monitor is horribly calibrated. Totally oversaturated. Overall, it is an excellent choice for an ultra wide monitor. with a bit of colour adjustment it works a treat! You won't find better value for the priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report