My Hero One's Justice (Switch)
- Inspired by the popular Weeky Shonen Jump manga series
- Battle-arena game puts you head-to-head against your opponent
- Multi-dimensional arena lets you fight from buildings and walls
- Choose your form of justice as hero or villain
- Pick between characters including Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, Deku, All Might, and more
- Use up to two sidekicks to activate powerful combo moves
- Utilize Quirks to launch fierce attacks
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 207 reviewers who responded, 198 would recommend this product.
- Could have been better in so many ways.- November 2, 2018
I am a huge fan of the My Hero Academia anime so this game was a must for me. From Bandai Namco, same as Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series, I expected to see same quality or better with different backgrounds and obviously different characters, mechanics and attacks. What I got was a very bad graphic quality game that does put you down as soon as you see the cutscenes. I do like the comic-style narrating but I expected a lot more cutscenes. Also the game is missing a ton of characters from the anime that would be amazing but instead got a fraction of the main characters. If I had known sooner, I wouldn't have bought full price but at $20-25. Hope this helps.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A game for fans of the show- May 3, 2019
I was reluctant to get this game due to the reviews online, but found it on special and had to get it. So far I can say it has been pretty good. Character roster feels just about right. Story is pretty much just a repeat of the show but you get to play out the fights from the show. You can also customize the characters to look how you want them to look. Just a minor detail the balance on power for each character is very noticeable (ex: some characters are overpowered compared to other weak characters).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun story and game, minor improvements needed- June 26, 2020
My kids love this game, and they love following the story line with the first couple seasons of the show. However, there have been some bugs or glitches while playing. For example, whenever one of them plays as Muscular, they seem nearly invincible and it’s almost impossible for the other one to hit them, especially when trying to use Plus Ultra moves and the hit is directed at Muscular and for some reason, the hits go right through him and appear to hit him but do no damageYes, I would recommend this to a friend.