myGEKOgear Orbit 110 Full HD 1080p Dashcam with 1.5" LCD Screen
- 1080p resolution provides clear video capture even during fast motion
- Built-in CMOS sensor produces clearer imaging for both day and night
- 120-degree viewing angle captures more lanes of the road, helping you make out those small details
- 1.5" LCD screen makes it easy to view your footage and click through your settings
- G-sensor automatically locks onto the emergency files when it senses a collision or drastic breaking, ensuring that the footage is not loop recorded
- Durable design continues to perform even in extremely hot or cold environments
- Included 8GB MicroSD card provides a hard copy of all your stored files
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good start turns difficult- March 4, 2020
Bought the Orbit 120. Nice packaging and well designed camera body except for placement of control buttons. Should be on the same plane as the Display so one can see what they're pressing. Very very poor instruction manual. Touchy to get to menu...spent several hours on it before being able to achieve it...even then it was hit and miss to get the menu up. Reloaded firmware from the website as part ofroubleshooting. Now every time it powers up it reloads the firmware and tells me to remove the memory card...this is extremely awkward especially once the dashcam is mounted in the truck...Not impressed.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not ideal for rideshare drivers.- October 3, 2020
I bought this for the price. But man, little did I know that it was going to make me work so it can be an effective dash cam. First, it only accepts a 16 gb memory card which is good enough for about 2 hours of recording before It gets full. So when it says memory is full, I would have to manually go in the dash cam and remove or delete every recording so I can start recording again. You repeat this every 2 hours everyday. To top it all off, after 7 months of using this, 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, it gave up on me. Fortunately I had warranty and they gave me my money back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Value & Simple Dashcam- February 20, 2020
I have been looking for a simple dash cam for my car after a very close call happening last month. I didn't want one with too many features, just something simple and this was perfect. It records in 1080p and the quality looks amazing for day with some minimal glares at night. For the compact size and quality, this dashcam is very worth it.
Not helpful (0)Report