myGEKOgear Orbit 530 Full HD 1296p Dashcam with 2" LCD Screen & Wi-Fi - Only at Best Buy
- Records in 1296p for super-clear, easy-to-view footage that captures every single detail
- 2" LCD screen gives you easy visibility to access your dash cam
- Sony Starvis sensor records footage clearly even in low light situations for clear, easy-to-view video at all hours
- Records at a wide 135-degree angle to extend visibility and capture more details
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you easily transfer video footage straight from you dash cam to your smartphone
- GPS logging helps you track your speed and the routes that you drive
- Built-in G-Sensor automatically locks onto emergency files if it senses a collision, preserving crucial footage
- Optional driver assist delivers warning and reminders regarding driver fatigue and headlights
- Included 16GB microSD card captures everything that happens around you on the road
Connectivity & Media
- GEKO/myGEKOgear Dash Cam
- Windshield Suction Mount
- 3M Mount
- 12-24V Car Charger
- 16GB microSD Card
- Quick User Guide
- 3.6M Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great dash cam but exaggerated 1296p claim- December 23, 2019
Tested continuous video recording on a 32G micro SD for 72hrs, the cam works fine. The app through wifi video/image view and transfer also works fine on my two apple devices within a range of about 8 meters. The live video view through the wifi connection with the cam will cut off if receiving device moves more than 8 meters away from the cam. I noticed the 1296p claim is exaggerated as at 1728 x 1296p setting you will get horizontally compressed video and image. You will end up using 1080p setting to get the video and image at real proportion. For this I can only give it a 4-star for exaggerated claim. The manual is not very well written and lack of details. For example, the "Recording Mode" has three modes but no explanation on how each mode works.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Incredible picture- November 29, 2019
My old one didn't record my rear end accident, so I started checking around as I wanted one that would back me up in an accident. I wanted a camera that faced frontwards only. I bought this one and couldn't believe how easy it was to set up. I used the sticky mount, as I have had a lot of problems with the suction cup mount in the past. After trying it out and checking the picture quality, I bought another one for my other vehicle, Then to top it off, I decided to buy one for my very close lady friend, which she will get as a Christmas present. The hardest part of the installation was hiding the cable. 1296p makes for a beautiful picture. Yes, for the price, this camera cannot be beat.
Not helpful (0)Report
- suprisingly good dash camera- September 15, 2019
This is surprisingly good dash camera. I did not expect much from it because it is one of less expensive dash cams available at Best Buy. What i like about this dash cam is the following. 1. Image quality is nice and sharp both during day and at night. License plates are easily readable. 2. Dash cam is charged through USB cable that can be connected to 12V car charger with two USB plug-Ins. This way phone and dash cam can be charged at the same time. For example more expensive Thinkware dash cam does not have this feature. 3. installation on the windshield is easy and this dash cam has two mounting option : a suction cup mount and a 3M adhesive mount. 4. Geko DVR phone apps has many useful features like updating firmware or viewing recorded videos. I had it connected to my dash cam through wi-fi in no time Overall excellent product given its low price.
Not helpful (1)Report