myGEKOgear Orbit 950 Full HD 1080p Dashcam with 3" LCD Screen & Rear Camera - Only at Best Buy
- 1080p dual dash cam (front and rear) delivers full high-definition recordings from the front and rear of your vehicle, so you never miss a moment
- Built-in CMOS sensor produces clearer imaging for both day and night
- Wi-Fi enabled dash cam offers easy access to your footage via the myGEKOgear app--view, download, and share your footage easily without the need for a MicroSD card
- GPS logging maps your journey with playback of all the locations you have driven and the speed at which your drove, providing crucial details in the event of an accident
- 3" LCD screen makes it easy to view your footage and click through your settings
- G-sensor automatically locks onto the emergency files when it senses a collision or drastic breaking, ensuring that the footage is not loop recorded
- Driver Assist features include: Speed limit alert, driver fatigue warning, headlight reminder, lane departure warning system, and front collision warning system
- Included 16GB MicroSD card provides a hard copy of all your stored files
Connectivity & Media
- GEKO/myGEKOgear Dash Cam
- Rear Cam
- Car Charger
- 16GB microSD Card
- Quick User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Worth it- May 26, 2020
When I first received this cam , I was surprised at the beautiful film quality it had. However , this is the only good thing I have to say about it. It would stop recording , turn on and off while I was driving , wouldn't show up on the my geko gear app and would start beeping every 10-15 seconds as I drove. Saying that I have been hit. (I work early AM and no one is on the road or near me on the hwy) I would end up turning it off because it became annoying , but would turn back on without me touching the power button. Maybe I received the "lemon" out of the group , but I will never buy another Geko product again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Don’t buy. Poor quality product- October 1, 2020
I have purchased 3 of these unit as I was impressed with price and quality, but... 6 months into owning and 2 units are defective. They keep giving SD card error, units shut down, freeze and don’t display rear camera image. Even though under warranty the company have been difficult to deal with to get resolved. Buyer beware!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Too many unsolved problems!- July 16, 2020
This is the second camera I'm dealing with. The first camera had cracks right from the box. I returned it back to the store. The second camera, which came as a replacement also had a defect. Only the front camera works. The rear camera does not record video. I contacted the support service. They said that I should download the update (they didn’t even provide a download link). Following the instructions on the manufacturer’s website, I downloaded the update and installed it. After that, the camera generally stopped turning on. It seemed to me that for such money there should be good quality and good support services. Unfortunately, I have not received either one or the other.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.