MYSA Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating (Mysa-V1-1)
- Important note: Check your existing heating and cooling systems, as this product works with electric baseboard heating, and does not work with forced air, heat pump, radiant or central HVAC systems; if you only have heaters (no AC), with controllers and heaters in each room, you likely have baseboard heaters and this thermostat will work
- Smart thermostat lets you adjust the temperature in your home so it's always cozy
- Mysa app allows you to control the thermostat with your smartphone or tablet from anywhere, and among others, schedule the room temperature, switch between different modes to save energy, visualise in-depth energy reports, group and manage heating zones together, and more
- Geolocation uses your location to automatically turn the heater off when you're away
- Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and IFTTT compatibility always keeps you connected
- Quick installation with step-by-step guides will have you ready to use the thermostat in 15 minutes
- 4 or more wire systems with a neutral (120V) or second live (240V) wire available is required
- Slim and minimalistic design offers an upscale, sophisticated look and blends with your home decor easily
- Compatible with electric baseboard heaters, electric fan-forced heaters, self-contained hydronic baseboard heaters, and in-ceiling radiant heaters
- Mysa Smart Thermostat
- Install Guides
- Mountaing Screws
- Wiring Nuts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Missing a clock- January 4, 2020
Overall we have been very happy with our new thermostats. One minor thing we're missing is a time display; in one place where we installed a Mysa the old (less smart) thermostat was the only source of time in the room. Note; we knew going in that the Mysa display showed temperature only. Reason for the dropped star; I would only drop a half if I could. A couple of App issues... 1. There doesn't seem to be a way to set when we are away globally. I had to go into each individual device and pause it following it's schedule. 2. It would be nice if the graphs showed a history of ambient temperature in addition to the other stats.
- Works well- December 10, 2019
This is one of the few Smart thermostats that works for my forced air electric heater. It was easy to install. I like the location fencing feature that enables me to turn off the heat when I go more than a set distance away from home. I would like to be able to set it a little lower than 5° for when I go away for extended periods and want to keep my pipes from freezing. But I suppose 5° gives me some cushion in case the power goes out for a while. I have another smart thermostat but it doesn’t have what the Mysa has, a feature that lets you see on a daily basis how much electricity you’re using, how much it’s costing, and when you’re using it
- Mysa- December 21, 2019
I'll write a review,at Mysa's persistence,even though these haven't been installed yet.I bought these based on customers reviews,that Mysa is a Canadian company and the fact that my local utilities provider was offering a fantastic rebate if I purchased within a certain time period.I've never installed a thermostat before and I'm sure there will be a niggle or two installing them,but I'm confident Mysa's customer service will come through should the need arise.Please be aware,I rated the product and installion 5 stars because I expect I'll be very happy like the many purchasers before me.Thank you Mysa! :)