Namco Museum Arcade Pac (Switch)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Namco Museum games include Pac-Man and Pac-Man Vs., Galaga and Galaga '88, Tower of Druaga, Dig Dug, SkyKid, Rolling Thunder and Rolling Thunder 2, Tank Force, and Splatterhouse
- Enjoy some of the most popular arcade games on your Switch
- Supports multiplayer modes ,so you can team up with friends when playing
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus features high-resolution 3D graphics so you can experience the classic game with updated visuals while chomping your way through the mazes
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus 2P co-op mode lets you play with a friend to navigate through the mazes, battle the boss, and revive each other when needed
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 701 reviewers who responded, 653 would recommend this product.
- Great collection of arcade classics- October 5, 2018
This collects the Namco Museum collection with Pac-Man Championship Edition 2+ and is a pretty great assortment of old classic games. You have your obvious stuff like Pac-Man, Dig Dug, and Galaga, along with Splatterhouse, Sky Kid, Rolling Thunder 1 & 2, The Tower of Druaga, and a few others. It's a bit odd to see games like Mappy, Xevious, and the Pole Positions missing, but the assortment here is still good and I imagine Bandai Namco has plans for those in either another compilation or as DLC. Regardless, this is highly recommended for old school gaming fans, especially on Switch. It's like having a little arcade available on the go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, classic fun- July 18, 2019
There are a lot of classic (and not-so-classic) games on here, but if you can manage to snag this game for $20 or less, then it's definitely a worthy purchase. Any more than that, and then it really depends on how much you like the games on here. I do appreciate that these are the arcade conversions whenever possible, and not the home console ones. Splatterhouse is always a fun little trip down memory lane. As for the new Pac-Man game on there...well, it's not really my cup of tea, but if you can master all the new techniques/moves, the I can see how it can be enjoyable. Final Verdict: A worthy title...for the right price. A solid B.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School Meets New School- October 24, 2018
Available games in this compilation: Pac-Man (1980) Galaga (1981) Dig Dug (1982) The Tower of Druaga (1984) Sky Kid (1986) Rolling Thunder (1987) Galaga '88 (1988) Splatterhouse (1988) Tank Force (1991) Rolling Thunder 2 (1991) Pac-Man VS. (2003) Pac-Man Championship 2 (2018) This is a very good compilation with Pac Man VS. and Championship 2 having 2 player modes in addition to some classics like Pac-Man and Galaga. If you are a fan of these old school arcade classic games or if you enjoy the new modern style of Pac-Man Championship you will love this collection on Switch. Having these titles portable is something I could not have imaged back in the day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.