Nanit Breathing Wear Band for Plus Baby Monitor - Large - 3 to 6 Months
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for use with the Nanit Plus nursery camera (sold separately)
- Size large, designed to fit babies 3-6 months and weighing 5.9 - 9.1kg (13 - 20lbs)
- Cotton swaddle helps to prevent your baby from waking up due to the startle reflex and
- Hip-healthy wide leg area means your baby has enough room to be comfortable and supported
- Custom-designed elongated, easy-glide, pinch-proof, two-way zippers make middle-of-the-night diaper changes a breeze
- Nanit pattern on the fabric is custom-designed to be read by the HD Nanit camera so no sensors are required on your baby or crib
- Hook-and-loop closures are quiet and secure, providing a customizable fit that grows with your little one
- Machine washable for easy-care convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Needs work.- 1 février 2021
The stars are for the quality of the product itself. The materials are great and the design works so that it fits our daughter well. Sadly the downfall for us was with the app system. We used the 'breathing insights' feature once, and the alarm was triggered for no apparent reason – we contacted support and they said it seemed like the camera needed to be closer? – nevertheless, my wife and I had a small heart attack, and whilst the idea is great in principle, it was the first and the last time that we used it. I would try it again if I was assured that it was more reliable, otherwise, we will be happy to use the app without the band.
- I followed all instructions for- 9 octobre 2020
I followed all instructions for washing, but the band shrunk significantly. It is now almost too small for my 4 month old, and it is meant to last up to a 2 year old. I appreciate the peace of mind that comes from the breathing monitoring, but it will just not last very long and potentially not be worth it. Additionally, whenever I remove the baby from the crib, the camera dings about 5 minutes later after it realized the breathing band is no longer there. I haven't found a way to turn this off, and it is a pain in the middle of the night when I take him out to feed him because it wakes him right up.
- This is great. We never- 10 septembre 2020
This is great. We never used the smaller band we received when we bought the monitor, as baby was sleeping in our room for the first 6 months. But when transferring to her own room, as great as the monitor itself is, the breathing band gives us that extra peace of mind that her breathing is being monitored, and we don’t have to keep just waking up and Zooming in one the monitor to see her breathing. It has allowed us to sleep better and more comfortable. And it’s comfortable for our daughter. She does not appear to notice whether she’s wearing it or not. She doesn’t try taking it off/playing with it