Nanit Breathing Wear Cotton Pajama for Nanit Pro and Plus Camera - 6 to 9 Months - Grey
Available online only
- Designed for use with the Nanit Pro and Nanit Plus nursery cameras (sold separately)
- Size: 9M, suitable for babies 17-21 lb. and 26.5-28.5"
- Custom-designed patterns work with your Nanit camera to monitor your baby's breathing motions without the need for electronics or sensors
- Receive alerts in real time if your baby's breathing patterns change for incredible peace of mind
- 100% cotton construction is made for year-round use and is feather-soft against your baby's sensitive skin
- Easy-glide, pinch-proof, two-way zippers and comfortable and make late-night diaper changes easy
- Fold-over mittens on each sleeve keep little hands warm and prevent accidental scratches
- Machine washable for easy-care convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- MAKE DIFFERENT COLORS!- August 1, 2021
love the pajamas, they are easier than the breathing band for my 6 month old. Camera has an easy time reading them so that's peace of mind for me. Soft and cozy, not too hot for summer, and fit well. The oatmeal gray color is very boring, would love to see some different colors for the pjs!!
- Poor material- July 5, 2021
We love the concept of the pajamas but we have had 4 pairs and every single one has either broken (zippers) or begun to come apart at the seams. They are quite expensive for this to be happening.
- Great for cooler weather!- May 27, 2021
They fit him great and are easy to put on. The only issue is that they’re a little too thick for summer and he gets too warm in them. Also wish they came in more colors!