Nanit Breathing Wear Cotton Sleeping Bag for Nanit Plus Camera - 12 to 24 Months - Pebble Grey
- Designed for use with the Nanit Plus nursery camera (sold separately) and the Nanit app
- Suitable for babies ages 12 months to 24 months and weighing 9.1kg to 13.6kg (20 lb. to 30 lb.)
- Reads the patterns on the fabric to monitor the breathing motion of your baby
- Extra room for hips and legs allows for free movement
- Pinch-proof two-way zippers make it easy to change diapers
- Hook and loop attachments provide a snug fit
- 100% cotton material offers ultra-soft comfort and breathability
- Machine-washable for easy maintenance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Comfortable & simple- 3 juin 2021
This fit me 6 month old very well. She’s about 16 lbs and 27.5 inches. She sleeps great in it! Very soft and easy to get on and off and has a dual zipper for diaper changes. I especially like that the zipper runs along the bottom and side of the sleep sack as opposed to up the middle. My baby likes to sleep on her tummy now so I don’t have to worry about a zipper pressing against her stomach and chest or the zipper flipping up and hurting her face or chin area. I really enjoy this sleep sack and how easy it is to measure her breathing in it, even when she’s in the most awkward of positions, it still tracks very well.
- Ok.. not great!- 21 avril 2020
Overall, the concept is great. We originally had the band and decided to go to this as she already wore a sleep sack. We thought this would be easier than the band but they really need to rethink the design. For starters, the zip is really hard to zip up all the way to under her arm pit. Always snags and gets stuck. Why not just do a center zip like the zippadee zip? Secondly the Velcro band that is attached to the sack is really think, so if it’s not completely flat, it creates a bump in the sack which I can’t imagine to be comfortable. Ultimately, great idea.. just need to work on the execution more.
- Size up!- 21 avril 2020
These sleeps bags are okay... I think they have a higher TOG level than 1 - not that these are rated. My son sweats with cotton jammies on under the sleep bag and his room is on average 68 degrees. These bags also shrink really bad. I wash all my sons clothes on cold and I did dry these as they say to. My son is 9 months old and weights 18 lbs and fits in the 12-24 months. He is actually below the average child in his height and weight range. Here’s a picture for reference: left is washed/dried, right has not been washed at all.