Nanit Breathing Wear Cotton Sleeping Bag for Nanit Plus Camera - 6 to 12 Months - Pebble Grey
Available online only
- Designed for use with the Nanit Plus nursery camera (sold separately) and the Nanit app
- Suitable for babies ages 6 months to 12 months and weighing 7.3kg to 10kg (16 lb. to 22 lb.)
- Reads the patterns on the fabric to monitor the breathing motion of your baby
- Extra room for hips and legs allows for free movement
- Pinch-proof two-way zippers make it easy to change diapers
- Hook and loop attachments provide a snug fit
- 100% cotton material offers ultra-soft comfort and breathability
- Machine-washable for easy maintenance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Medium sleeping bag- April 23, 2020
We like the sleep sack because we don’t need to try to put a band around her at this time since she’s been used to a sleep swaddle. My only criticism is I found the velcro to be slightly frustrating. She rolls onto her tummy so there are times when it can’t pick up her breathing. It seems the strip of shapes is too thin with all the velcro. It doesn’t seem necessary when the velcro on the flap would not go all the way across. I also don’t understand why the velcro on the strap is a different direction as this causes some issues sometimes (when washing or when trying to make snug.) I understand the need to have something to be able to tighten, but this part of the design doesn’t make sense.
- Seems to run small- April 21, 2020
Purchased the medium and large sleeping bag when my daughter was 9 months old. She’s in the 25 and 30th percentile for height and weight (roughly 21/22” long and about 18/19 pounds). The sleeping bag would not zipper up (too small) with lightweight pajamas underneath. She went right into the large sleeping bag. So for a baby that was still in 6-9 month old clothes the size Large (12-24month) sleeping bag is what fit her. Love the sleeping bag other than in my experience it runs very small. My guess is that She will definitely outgrow the Large sleeping bag by 13/14 months of age.
- Dimensions wrong for my LO- May 3, 2020
The quality of the sleep sack material itself is great however the dimensions do not fit my little one whatsoever. Baby girl is on the smaller side of the recommended sizing despite this the torso and shoulder portion of the bag do not fit. Nanit was nice enough to send multiple sizes since it was a brand new product however for her suggested size I cannot zip the sack. While the next size up can be zipped it is too snug for my comfort as well as the shoulder/sleeves too loose. The nanit camera is wonderful though we will just have to stick to the breathing bands.