Nanit Breathing Wear Starter Pack - Small
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for use with the Nanit Plus nursery camera (sold separately)
- Starter Pack includes 1 small swaddle and 1 small breathing band swaddle
- Size small, designed to fit babies 0-3 months and weighing 2.7kg to 6.8kg (6lb. to 15lb.)
- 100% cotton swaddles surround you baby in cosy comfort and helps prevent them waking up from the startle reflex
- Nanit pattern on the fabric is custom-designed to be read by the Nanit Plus camera, so no electronics or sensors are required on your baby or crib to monitor their breathing
- Soft edge bindings mean that there's nothing for baby to grab onto or undo
- Widened leg area, elongated binding to accomodate different chest circumferences, and hook-and-loop closures give your baby plenty of space, providing a customisable fit that grows with your little one and can be worn over most pajamas
- Elongated pinch-proof zipper makes for easy diaper changes
- Machine-washable for easy-care convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super cool, but not super practical.- August 19, 2020
I think this product is amazing, but we’ve been having trouble implementing it into our daily routine with our new baby. It requires some planning in terms of getting it on the baby before they’re asleep. Either you have it on them all the time (anticipating a nap any time) or you have to be very good at getting it on while they’re asleep without waking them up.
- One of those things you don’t end up using- May 2, 2020
Not really a huge necessity. When you have the baby you realize it’s not a big need. Also, would be nice to have a starter set in a S,M and L size so you can use it as the baby grows bigger. My baby grew so much this past month I don’t think he would fit the size we got him originally.
- Iffy on Nanit- February 12, 2021
Very much depends on what kind of sleeper your child is. If they enjoy being swaddled this is a cool way to track their sleep. The nanit system itself definitely has some security features that need to be worked out. A lot of “ghost” activityNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.