Nanit Breathing Wear Swaddle for Nanit Plus Nursery Camera - White
- Designed for use with the Nanit Plus nursery camera (sold separately)
- Size large, designed to fit babies 3-24 months and weighing 5.9-9.1kg (13-30lbs)
- Cotton swaddle can be worn over most pyjamas and features soft, elongated edge bindings to comfortably go around your baby's chest and abdomen
- Nanit pattern on the fabric is custom-designed to be read by the HD Nanit camera so no sensors are required on your baby or crib
- Nanit pattern wraps around the entire band so breathing motion can still be tracked as your baby moves around
- Secure, quiet hook-and-loop closures provide a customizable fit that grows with your little one
- Machine washable for easy-care convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great swaddle but sucks as breathing-ware- July 4, 2020
The swaddle is high quality and easy to use. Reason for two stars, the breathing monitoring portion doesn’t work. Consistently received red alerts, so much so we stopped using it all together. Reached out to Customer service and they refunded me for my purchase since I had reported multiple false red alerts. They said that the swaddle is more challenging to get the breathing motion since the child’s arms may block the breathing motion. It’s a defective product from the breathing perspective. But if you want an overpriced swaddle this is a great buy! I honestly like the swaddle just disappointed it seems defective when it comes to breathing detection.
- The nanit capabilities of this- April 8, 2021
The nanit capabilities of this work great but the swaddle itself is less than great. The neckline tears and it's also oddly large so my daughter can get her arm out the top. The material is also thin so it doesn't help much with temperature control. Plus the velcro loses its "stickiness" so it comes undone in the night now that it's been washed multiple times.
- Poor design - middle section CHOKED my child!- July 29, 2020
My baby loves to be swaddled but quickly gets out of wraps so I was hopeful this would work. I loved the idea of the breathing monitor to work with the camera, but unfortunately the 2 times we tried this swaddle, the middle section ended up under his chin and woke him up choking. YUCK! From what I can tell, this is a poor design. The strap should be just even an inch lower so this doesn't happen. Sadly for us, this was a complete waste of money...