Nanit Plus Video Baby Monitor with Sleep Tracking (N211CA)
View from All Angles
- Bird's-eye view lets you have an overhead view of your baby's activities in the crib
- Zoom feature gives you a close-up view of the baby
- Night vision lets you check on your baby even in the dark
- Pan and tilt the camera for monitoring your baby from any position
- Video recording function lets you view past footage
Listen and Talk
- High-definition audio for clearly listening to your baby
- Two-way audio allows you to speak, sing, and play soothing music for your child via the Nanit app on your smartphone
- 24/7 background audio lets you listen to your baby even when your phone screen is locked or while you are using other apps
Keep Your Baby Comfortable
- Temperature alert and humidity sensor let you know when the thermostat should be adjusted
- Nightlight helps you find your way in the nursery, without turning on the lights and disturbing your little one's sleep
Real-time and Remote Monitoring
- Real-time sound and motion sensors send a notification to your device when the baby moves
- Remote view keeps you connected with your baby even when you are away
Get sleep insights
- One-year Nanit Insights subscription gives data on nightly recaps and activities, that help you understand and improve your baby's sleeping patterns
Security and safety
- Secure cord management keeps the cords away from baby's sight and hands
- Enterprise-level security and AES 256-bit symmetric-key encryption protect data and prevent hacking
- Sound activated display turns on the parent screen when noise is detected
- Nanit app is compatible with iPhone and Android devices and helps you monitor your little one from anywhere
- Single receiver unit to watch the baby from another room
- Supports up to 10 cameras to watch over your baby from all angles
- Wall Mount
- Power Cable
- USB Power Supply
- Cord Management Covers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 88 reviewers who responded, 81 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- "Reconnecting camera..."- July 25, 2020
Sure this monitor has a lot of great features, but it fails at the most basic and essential task: actually monitoring. I've never managed to use it a single night without the app losing the video feed from the camera. Sometimes it disconnects for hours at a time and the only fix is to reinstall (also not very easy since this fails for no reason). Nanit will say to check the connection. It's not my wifi. I've tested the signal strength at thile exact location of the camera and it's over 200 MBs up and down. Enough for 10 simultaneous HD Netflix streams. Since the connection is constantly dropping, this monitor is useless.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Plagued with horrible connection- November 15, 2020
This was a complete waste of money. The camera itself cost 400 dollars but I bet they only spent 20 cents on the wifi antenna. I can honestly say, the "live" feed worked 20% of the time. Most times, I sit there watching the "trying to connect" spinner animation spins endlessly in its futile attempt to connect. I tried all the suggested remedies. Moving the router closer, reconnectinng to the wifi, restarting the cam, reinstalling the app. Nothing seems to work. Again this is a complete waste of money. Spend the money on a 50 dollar vtech cam instead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Incredible picture & super easy to use- December 27, 2018
This monitor is so cool! The setup is easier than I imagined even with installing to the wall. They give you everything you need aside from a drill for the three quick holes. From there, the app is very user friendly and the picture quality is amazing! We tried the additional insights and so far love them. I think it will be worth it to order for longer once the trial ends because we love the recaps in the morning of the night. It's kinda like a fitbit for babies. We travel often to grandparents and added on the travel stand which has made this camera even more versatile. Overall, we are very happy and would recommend others to purchase for new parents.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.