Nanit Smart Sheet (S101GUS) - Grey
- Compatible with the Nanit app
- Smart fitted crib sheet with a unique pattern allows the Nanit app to calculate your baby's height without sensors
- Maintains a record of your child's height over time so you can see their growing pattern
- 100% cotton construction provides comfortable softness for your baby's crib
- 100% Cotton Fitted Crib Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Incredibly cool technology- August 6, 2021
This thing is amazing. We've been getting our baby measured at the pediatrician's office every time we go. Our baby was developing a little slowly for their age and we were worried about it so we started to track our baby at home. That's a lot harder than it sounds and we were having a terrible time getting accurate measurements ourselves because babies are babies and they move around a lot soo....you get the idea. We found this doing some Googling and decided to give it a try. We already had a monitor and thought we were crazy to buy a second one but honestly it's been worth it. The actual baby monitor is way better than our old one and the other features are cool, but the growth tracking with smart sheets is AMAZING. You can literally measure your baby whenever you want right from an app as long as they're in their crib. We went from struggling to get one accurate measurement a week to being able to take it daily without even being in the same room!!! Like...what?
- Honestly incredible!- April 3, 2021
It's impressive enough that the Nanit can track sleep and breathing, but the fact that it can track my LO's height now too is nothing short of amazing. My first few measurements have been accurate and it is definitely a lot easier than trying to measure your baby on your own.
- Meh sheets- June 16, 2021
I love the Nanit products but this is the worst of them all. The sheet is very loose fitting, not nearly as soft as other cheaper sheets I've bought, and the measuring feature sucks. I measured my son prior to his Ped visit and the measurements were off by over an inch.