Nanoleaf Essentials A19 60W Smart LED Light Bulb - White & Colour
- 9 Watt and 806 lumens efficiently illuminate your interior
- Integrated Bluetooth for reliable wireless connectivity
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Homekit to provide options for hands-free operation
- App-enabled to allow for easy control with compatible mobile or desktop app
- Colour-changing scenes with customizable movement like Highlight, Fade, and Random help you set a perfect lighting mood for various occasions
- Screen Mirror feature syncs your screen with the lights for an immersive experience during gaming or movies (controllable through Nanoleaf Desktop App)
- Sync the colours of your Essentials and Razer Chroma devices for a highly seamless lighting experience
- Thread technology offers highly reliable connectivity and extremely fast response times for quick control(requires a compatible Thread Border Router)
- Sync brilliant colour effects across all of your Nanoleaf and Razer Chroma devices while you game
- Circadian Lighting automatically adjusts colour temperature of the lights to suit your body's need for improved productivity and lets you enjoy relaxed sleep by removing blue light at night
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worst customer service- May 26, 2022
The light brightness is awesome. Their tech team isn’t good. The bulb lags a lot with Apple home.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nanoleaf: They just make really good stuff.- February 25, 2022
Nanoleaf continues to impress. We've stuck with Phillips Hue lights over the years, as everything else we've tried didn't even come close. That is, until, based on their panels and light strips, we decided to try the A19 bulbs. I'm glad we did; they are really, really close to the quality of the Hue, and they cost *way* less. They're bright, responsive, and easy to set up. Their app is pretty good overall, and even the packaging is eco-friendly. At first we tried them just to see how well they'd work, and we liked them so much that they're now our new bedside lights.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, when they work- February 18, 2022
The threaded tech with these lights is great. They are super responsive in my HomeKit setup. BUT, if you have a problem with one (i.e.: I can't get the firmware to update in one new bulb) be prepared for an arduous process with Nanoleaf tech support. I've been working with them for over a week within their "24 hour, 7 days a week" tech support system. It's a frustrating hassle. So cross your fingers that you get a good bulb when you buy one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nanoleaf Essentials are the best- March 1, 2022
I love these lights. I use them with my Apple Homekit along with 2 Homepod minis. The colors are great, I love a turquoise light. I ask Siri to turn my living room light 2 turquoise and he says 'voila'. You can tweek any color you want by working the color wheel. But these lights have the best warm white a white on the market. Use along with other Nanoleaf essentials like the Light Strips.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bulb from H3LL- March 12, 2022
Aweful. Read online. Works for a few weeks. Stops connecting to the home. Breaks HomeKit. Buy new ones and the bikes have different controls so you can never get them to match color and brightness. The same percentages are visibly different. Do not buy unless u only bed one build.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.