Nanoleaf Essentials A19 Smart LED Light Bulb - 3 Pack - White & Colour
- Pack includes 3 smart LED bulbs
- 9 Watt and 806 lumens efficiently illuminate your interior
- Integrated Bluetooth for reliable wireless connectivity
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Homekit to provide options for hands-free operation
- App-enabled to allow for easy control with compatible mobile or desktop app
- Colour-changing scenes with customizable movement like Highlight, Fade, and Random help you set a perfect lighting mood for various occasions
- Screen Mirror feature syncs your screen with the lights for an immersive experience during gaming or movies (controllable through Nanoleaf Desktop App)
- Sync the colours of your Essentials and Razer Chroma devices for a highly seamless lighting experience
- Thread technology offers highly reliable connectivity and extremely fast response times for quick control(requires a compatible Thread Border Router)
- Sync brilliant colour effects across all of your Nanoleaf and Razer Chroma devices while you game
- Circadian Lighting automatically adjusts colour temperature of the lights to suit your body's need for improved productivity and lets you enjoy relaxed sleep by removing blue light at night
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple to set up and awesome. Couldn't be better!- November 29, 2021
These light bulbs are amazing. They set up in HomeKit perfectly and can be controlled to do so much. I have all different kinds of scenes and automations that work perfectly. I can't recommend them highly enough!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Product, Horrible App- October 14, 2021
Now that I have these bulbs set up and my scenes set, they work wonderfully. Thread makes them super quick to respond. It took days, however, of fiddling with the Nanoleaf app to get my set up just the way I wanted. The app is terrible and buggy. I use the Eve for HomeKit app, the native Home app, or my voice with the HomePod to control these lights; I only open the Nanoleaf app when I absolutely need to, which is rarely the case now that I have all the scenes I require set up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, can’t believe they’re this cheap!- September 1, 2021
Fantastic bulbs! Wanted to transition to Apple HomeKit, but wanted bulbs that were more affordable than Phillips Hue, and these bulbs definitely deliver! They are compatible with thread as well, so having my HomePod Mini helps these devices create a secure connection to each other. If you want to make the switch to HomeKit, but don’t want to shill out stacks of cash, get these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.