Nanoleaf Light Panels - Smarter Kit - 9 Panels
- Nine-pack includes 9 triangular modular smart LED light panels that can be applied in an arrangement of your choosing to enhance the ambience of your indoor environment
- Access more than 16 million colours with a colour temperature range of 1200K to 6500K so you can set the ambience to match any mood
- Screen Mirror feature casts your on-screen activity through the Nanoleaf desktop app to create an immersive theatre-like experience
- Nanoleaf Rhythm Module reacts to music in real-time and transforms it into colour and light, bringing your favourite songs to life
- Create and save custom scenes, and schedule time triggers to program your lights to turn on and off so you can wake up feeling refreshed
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT for easy voice controls
- Nanoleaf app helps you customise your layout, schedule lighting, preview different panel layouts, and more
- Set includes 9 RGBW Smart LED panels; 9 panel linkers; Universal Power Supply Unit (110VAC to 240VAC); and 1 controller unit
- Also includes 9 mounting stencils and 28 double-sided adhesive mounting pads so you can expand your display
- Mounts easily with the included mounting tape, no drilling or tools required
- 9 x Light Panels
- 9 x Connector Chips
- Power Supply
- 9 x Mounting Stencils
- Mounting Adhesives
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 714 reviewers who responded, 670 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Very cool- October 23, 2018
Nice bright colors lots of different patterns. Pretty expensive though. Need to make sure you dont change your mind about placement. When installing one of the connector chips fell behind the panels. I thought I could pry it apart enough to get it. WRONG. Thought I was Going to break the panels. Good thing they give you one extra connector In the kit. Voice control with google home is nice. Ifttt works as well. Wish my harmony remote would control it as I love the macros you can set up. Wish the add on packs had more than 3 panels for 70 bucks. Love the rhythm module but dont like how warm the controller gets even When the nanoleaf is off.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing lights!- November 28, 2018
I own a fair amount of Lifx Smart Bulbs and I love them, when Nanoleaf released the Light Panels I fell in love with them. I was a little hesitant at first to spend that much money on them since they were a new product but I was not let down! Very easy to setup, it includes the 3M command strips to mount to the wall, comes with very easy instructions and everything just works. I have these mounted in my bedroom and use them al the time for ambiance. The App is super easy to use as well, giving you the option to download scenes or create your own. The only drawback with these are the price but if you look at what you're getting it's a pretty good deal!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too buggy- December 30, 2019
I really wanted these. They are expensive, and I finally pulled the trigger and got them. The first pain is hanging them. It’s challenging to say the least. So I ordered the overpriced brackets from Nanoleaf thinking that would make it easy. Nope. Still a pain to hang. Once I hung them and connected them the first night was amazing. So many different colors etc. Very cool to look at. When they work. This is the only HomeKit device I have that disconnects at least once a week. “Hey Siri, turn Nanoleaf on.” “Your device is not responding.” I finally just unplugged them so I don’t have to be frustrated when they don’t work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.