Nanoleaf Remote for Light Panels
- Place any numbered side face up to activate the preset command
- If you also have a Nanoleaf Rhythm (sold separately) you can rotate to change brightness
- Customize presets easily in the app for a more personal experience
- Bluetooth technology ensures a consistent connection
- 12 programmable sides give you total control over your Nanoleaf Light Panels and Homekit products
- Pre-programmed scenes for each side let you set up as soon as you get the remote
- Dimming and brightening feature works by turning the remote clockwise or counterclockwise so you now have even more control over your scene
- Homekit enabled if you have iOS8 or later and a Home Hub (sold separately)
- Android 5.01+ users can use the Rhythm module to control the Nanoleaf Light Panels
- Remote works with iOS, Android, Nanoleaf app
- Nanoleaf Remote
- 2 x AA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Use it to play Dungeon N Dragon. Tee hee hee..- November 22, 2020
It gets four stars simply because of how intuitive it is and how awesome it looks. You will definitely impress anyone you show this to. There truly is nothing like it that I know of. It kept losing connection the first day, but after I unplugged it it started working perfectly. I don't know why. Where my Lifx bulbs regularly lose connection to my wifi across the house, this beautiful little guy again hasn't bothered me since after day one. If you have Nanoleaf products, this product is a must.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it- April 3, 2021
Love the thing. Designed to connect to Nanoleaf but my understanding is it can be used with other devices too. Turn the ball and it'll change the currently playing pattern on the Nanoleaf. Rotate it, and the panels become brighter or dimmer, depending. Popular, too, when I first tried to get it, it was sold out. About the size of a baseball. Requires Nanoleaf Rhythm module. I don't really need it, I can change them using the Nanoleaf app on my phone, but this is more convenient and fun. :-)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have device if you have Nanoleaf Panels- January 27, 2020
The perfect companion device for the Nanoleaf Light Panels. You can control light brightness by rotating the remote, and you can map your own patters to different sides of the remote. Its easy to use and provides haptic feedback when you use it. Without it, most of the controls would have to be done using a phone/tablet and the app.
Not helpful (0)Report