Nanoleaf Shapes Mini Triangle Panels - Smarter Kit - 5 Panels
- Five mini-triangle light panels (each mini triangle is 4.5" per side) can be set up in an arrangement of your choosing to enhance the ambience of your indoor environment
- More than 16 million colours at 1200K-6500K white light temperature range and brightness control to illuminate your space
- Rhythm feature makes your light panels react to sound in real time--great for parties
- Screen Mirror feature reflects the colours from your screen on the panels for an immersive experience on movie nights or during gaming sessions.
- LayoutDetect technology enables colour animations to flow intelligently between panels based on your exact layout
- Control the light panels by touch, via voice controls, or through the Nanoleaf app
- Nanoleaf app also allows you to customise your lighting, create scenes, set schedules, and more
- Designed with Connect+ technology to work with future shapes
- Panels mount easily to any flat surface with the included mounting tape
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing product, but minor quality issue- January 29, 2021
The lights themselves are great! They are very vibrant and have a seemingly infinite amount of color combinations and effects. The only issue I have with them is the stock adhesive stickers that come with the panels doesn’t hold very well. I had the lights up on a clean surface (my bedroom wall) and they had already fallen in under a week. I’m not sure if this was because the lights produced enough heat to weaken the adhesive, or if it was the surface itself, but regardless I ended up having to get some 3M wall strips to hold them up. Another issue I had was connecting it with Alexa using the Nanoleaf Skill to use Smart commands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great idea, terrible execution- December 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Seeing these new nanoleaf lights, I thought they would be similar to the bias lighting you see behind some tvs. They are not what I expected. The app used to control these is very clumsy. Why in the world this thing is 2.4ghz only is a total mystery to me. (No 5ghz?) The way these are put together, attached is sorta cool but at the same time, a wireless option would be so much better. The units all need to link to one another to function. Once linked together they will all operate in sync. There's not much you do with 5 little triangles in this package. For the price I would expect a better and more robust product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love Them!- December 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Spoiler alert... I can sum up this review with two simple words: Love them! Seriously, these have been the most dead simple, easiest to set up smart lighting product I have ever setup and used. Figure out how you want them placed on your wall, hang them, power them up, install the Nanoleaf app, connect the lights to the app, add to Homekit, and you're ready to go. I'm already planning to buy more panels to "fill out" the look of these lights. You can choose a range of colors and brightness for the panels to create a unique "you" look for your space. I love them and can't recommend them enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.