Nanoleaf Shapes Triangle Panels - Smarter Kit - 7 Panels
- Seven triangular light panels can be set up in an arrangement of your choosing to enhance the ambience of your indoor environment
- More than 16 million colours at 1200K-6500K white light temperature range and brightness control to illuminate your space
- Rhythm feature makes your light panels react to sound in real time--great for parties
- Screen Mirror feature reflects the colours from your screen on the panels for an immersive experience on movie nights or during gaming sessions.
- LayoutDetect technology enables colour animations to flow intelligently between panels based on your exact layout
- Control the light panels by touch, via voice controls, or through the Nanoleaf app
- The Nanoleaf app also allows you to customise your lighting, create scenes, set schedules, and more
- Designed with Connect+ technology to work with future shapes
- Panels mount easily to any flat surface with the included mounting tape
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Very good- 29 décembre 2020
Works great. The lights get very bright and work well with google assistant. Setup was a little tricky on my Pixel 3a but I eventually got it working with the pairing code. Many others have said the app isn't very intuitive and I have to agree. It has constant connection issues and creating scenes could be less complex. But, once you get the hang of it it can be really fun. And you get color and brightness controls through the google home app as well. Although these are a bit pricey they are definitely worth it. They are more unique than a light strip, get very bright, sync with music, and customizable. All in all a great productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice- 18 décembre 2020
This is as great as I anticipated. Very easy to put up with instructions being clear. It did take some time to put it together once I decided the design I wanted. Also like how easy to change colors and brightness. It's very convenient to set dim or make brighter the lights to change colours at different times. So You can customize it with the app. I like having the option of using the app or remote to control the settings. One note that it works just with 2.4 ghz so beware of that. I was a bit nervous putting the panels together because they didn't seem too strong. But it came together just fine and I had no issues. Love the good vibes it gives out in the room. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Art! Well worth the effort.- 28 décembre 2020
Most will design their art and hang (affix) it to the wall. From the start, I knew I would love the freedom of being able to change things up now and then. So I'm using a framed mounting board which I plan to paint then hang. My experience with the Android app was honestly a failure. Frustration to say the least. But, after a good rest, I tried the pairing with my iPad and boy, what a difference! Success! After only a few minutes my creation was filling the room with colors and syncing to the music. I was able to connect directly to my HOME hub which is my iPad. lesson learned; some platforms perform better than others. Xmas 2020 was saved. Yes they have a Xmas theme as well as other holidays. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.