Napoleon Entice 72" Electric Fireplace - 5000 BTU - Black
- Part of the Entice collection from Napoleon
- Heat output of up to 5,000 BTUs and 1,500W power gently warm spaces up to 400 sq. ft.
- Crystal ember bed with blue, orange, or a blue and orange combination of flames allow you to customise the look of the fireplace
- Illuminated control buttons that dim automatically make operation effortless
- Comes ready to hang and plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- Metal construction with a nearly frameless design highlights the beauty of the flames
- Dimensions: Width: 182.88cm; height: 43.18cm; depth: 13.97cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Be My Napoleon Fireplace- February 16, 2021
We bought our Napoleon Entice in Nov. plugged it in and set it on the floor, until we decided what to do with it. We so enjoyed it for 4 months just sitting on the floor. But this week, we had a wall built, and had our Fireplace inset in the new wall. OH MY GOODNESS!!! We are so in love with the outcome. We are waiting for the granite hearth, and will send pictures, but right now, I am so excited with this wonderful fireplace!!!
- Perfect for a Small Space- May 8, 2021
I live in a small condo and had a tiny alcove with a very limited space to fill. The fireplace fit perfectly. It doesn't overpower the room in terms of space. I like that I can choose the colors of the flame and embers according to the weather or how I fell that day. It is completely silent. The fan makes a small whirring noise when first turned on but I rarely use it because I don't need any extra heat. It creates the perfect ambience night and day. The inside of the front glass is easy to clean. I have two small suggestions for improvement: 1) I wish I could change the brightness of the embers when setting them to rotate in all of the colors on the remote 2) The fireplace is EXTREMELY sensitive to other remotes. This is problematic if installing your fireplace under your TV. When using the TV remote, it will activate the fireplace and change whatever settings you have chosen for the fireplace. I wish there was a way to resolve this issue. On the whole, I am pleased with the product.
- Awesome- March 1, 2021
Looks great/birch logs looks great and stands out.