Napoleon Rogue SE 425 70500 BTU Natural Gas BBQ
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
- 70,500 BTUs of power delivers all the heat you need for perfectly cooked steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more
- Natural gas fuel is clean-burning and allows precise temperature control, with easy cleanup
- 425 sq. in. of grilling space accommodates up to 26 burgers, so you can feed a crowd at your next backyard bash
- Three main burners, infrared side and rear burners, a rear rotisserie burner, and an integrated sear station give you a variety of ways to grill your food
- Large side shelves offer ample space for prepping your food and holding your spices and utensils
- Durable stainless steel finish adds modern style to your patio and is easy to maintain
- Grill Head
- Grill Base
- 2 x Cooking Grids
- Side Shelf
- Infrared Side Burner
- Warming Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Why did I wait so long to buy a Napoleon?- September 7, 2020
Our old grill gave up a few days ago - time for a new one. Being September, there weren't many available (and we use NG, so more complicated to find one). A local store had some Napoleon grills available and I picked up a Rogue 425 with infra red side burner. It was relatively simple to put together, is well made and designed to work well and last. The grill hit the temperature I needed quickly, with even heat and my dinner last night was cooked to perfection. I have used other BBQs before but the solid build of this BBQ and its perfect cooking ability combined with great design has left the other grilss we've had in the dust.
- Works great with plenty of features- June 1, 2020
I've only used this grill for a week or so and it performs well. Some features I haven't used yet such as the infrared burners but those will be used in the future. The grill cover fits perfectly and I'm going to order a rotisserie soon. I chose natural gas since when I recently built my home I designed it with natural gas lines throughout and an exterior line for a natural gas grill. Propane tanks running out during cooking isn't fun and the only solution is to have a spare tank around or weighing the tank before the cooking begins. The grill was organized well in the packaging and was protected as best as could be. It took me a little over an hour to assemble (about half of the time was spent removing items from the packaging and disposing of the cardboard, plastic, zip ties, etc.). This is a relatively new grill so Youtube assembly videos don't match up exactly as this grill needs to be assembled.
- ease of use and precision of coocking- April 3, 2020
always wanted one beacause of quality and warranty