Napoleon Rogue SE 525 76500 BTU Propane BBQ
- 76,500 BTUs of power delivers all the heat you need for perfectly cooked steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more
- Propane fuel gives you plenty of power and temperature, with easy cleanup
- 525 sq. in. of grilling space accommodates up to 32 burgers, so you can feed a crowd at your next backyard bash
- Four main burners, infrared side and rear burners, a rear rotisserie burner, and an integrated sear station give you a variety of ways to grill your food
- Large side shelves offer ample space for prepping your food and holding your spices and utensils
- Durable stainless steel finish adds modern style to your patio and is easy to maintain
- Grill Head
- Grill Base
- 2 x Cooking Grids
- Side Shelf
- Infrared Side Burner
- Warming Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Great BBQ!- April 30, 2020
I really like this BBQ. It took me less than 45 minutes to assemble (a nice bonus with a BBQ). I love that I can cook an entire meal on here - I can use the back grill to keep things warm while other items are cooking, too. I like how wide the sides are, too - great for fitting trays of items. The sear plate on the side is a really nice feature; I've never had this feature in a grill before and it's great, especially for red meat. The grill bars themselves could be a cm or two closer together but other than that, no complaints. It's easy to roll around so I can always be sheltered or out of the wind, and the wheels lock, too, so it doesn't blow away. I like the way the stainless steel model looks, too. It isn't an eye sore on the deck.
- Grilling Perfection!- May 29, 2020
Grilling on my new Napoleon Rogue SE is perfection! I still can't believe how easy it is to light, how smooth the temperature knobs are, and how sturdy the construction is. The barbeque heats up quickly and evenly, and the cooking surface is big enough to cook for the entire family all at the same time. You can tell that they put a lot of thought into this design, from the built-in propane tank ring, to the fold down prep area, and the bottle opener (so awesome!). I'm looking forward to a summer of grilling on this beauty!
- Love this BBQ- May 28, 2020
I recently purchased a Weber Spirit II and wasn't satisfied with it. I decided to make the jump into this bad boy. First off, the side burner / sizzle infrared burner for searing, I'm not sure how I lived without. The bbq itself has incredible accuate temp control that make it easy to hold a temp and results in the best bbq I've made, just ask my wife! Beyond the incredible food this beast makes, it's the little details that also elevate the cooking experince; the light-up knobs, the bottle opener, the excellent temp gauge, all make for such an enjoyable experience I want to use it for every meal. I also purchased a few other complimentry products like the cover and some brushes, all are quality and we are very happy with the company and brand overall.