Napoleon Rogue XT 525 57000 BTU Natural Gas BBQ
- 57,000 BTUs of natural gas power delivers all the heat you need for perfectly cooked steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more
- 525 sq. in. of grilling space accommodates up to 32 burgers, so you can feed a crowd at your next backyard bash
- Four main burners, cast-iron grids, stainless steel sear plates, and an integrated sear station give you a variety of ways to grill your food
- Large side shelves offer ample space for prepping your food and holding your spices and utensils
- Durable stainless steel finish adds modern style to your patio and is easy to maintain
- Grill Head
- Grill Base
- 2 x Cooking Grids
- Side Shelf
- Infrared Side Burner
- Warming Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Love the Rogue- June 11, 2021
well a little late to the party to share my excitement. I got the Rogue 525 last year just before everything went sideways. Well this charmer sure helped make our summer complete. It had been awhile since I had purchased a brand new BBQ so I was mesmerized by all the sine for a bit. Relatively easy to put together, meaning we did it in two hours. Been loving the que and really like the infrared burner for searing the steaks. Gives it that restaurant feel. We used the Rogue all winter and love the fact that even on the coldest of days it worked perfectly. We are year round BBQ lovers. Would I recommend, unquestionably yes.
- Enduring Quality- May 6, 2021
My first impression was how high the quality of my new grill is. Easy to assemble the heavy duty, well designed stainless steel grill. The stainless steel grills are easy to clean and the quick ignition of the burners makes grilling easy and enjoyable. The temperature gauge is easy to read and gives an accurate temperature reading inside the firebox. I especially love the side burner and the removable grease tray under the main burners, which makes cleaning easier than any other grill I have had. It is very efficient on propane usage and tanks are easily replaced and connected. The warranty matches the quality and design of the very appealing grill. I am sure I will get may years of enjoyable grilling.
- Love this grill!- May 13, 2021
We've owned many grills but this is our first Napoleon. The sear station on the side is what caught our attention and we weren't exactly sure how to use it. After several months of use, the sear station is far more practical than a side burner. You won't need it all the time, but it's a great accessory. Heats up very fast and uniformly. The grilling chamber also heats up uniformly. Having at least four burners, leaves plenty of room to heat on only one side, when you want to smoke fish, shrimp or meat. Yes, a smoker is better for meats, but this grill is prefectly adequate for smoking fish. The components are of excellent quality, so we expect it to last a long time. Highly recommend this grill.