Napoleon Rogue XT 625 69000 BTU Propane BBQ
- 69,000 BTUs of propane power delivers all the heat you need for perfectly cooked steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more
- 625 sq. in. of grilling space accommodates up to 39 burgers, so you can feed a crowd at your next backyard bash
- Five main burners, cast-iron grids, stainless steel sear plates, and an integrated sear station give you a variety of ways to grill your food
- Large side shelves offer ample space for prepping your food and holding your spices and utensils
- Durable black finish adds modern style to your patio and is easy to maintain
- Grill Head
- Grill Base
- 2 x Cooking Grids
- Side Shelf
- Infrared Side Burner
- Warming Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Yum!- 16 avril 2021
Got my Napoleon assembled just before the snow hit last winter. during a brief sunny period last week I broiled steak, crusting them first on the infrared burner, then finishing them to perfection (ahem) on the grill itself. It's snowing again here in Maine, but I think this is the end of it. I look forward to a long and happy grill season. Can't wait to try out the spit and firebox. I should add that service has been extraordinary. I screwed up when I gave the unit a test run last winter, closed the lid on the infrared and fried the lid. One phone call brought all the damaged parts within five days.
- Outstanding Grill- 6 mai 2021
This is a wonderful grill, the construction quality is outstanding. This grill holds it's temperature well, and cooking was even, I can't live without the sear burner now. In addition there are lots of high quality accessories like the smoker box and charcoal tray just to name a few. It also comes with an industry leading warranty. I would highly recommend this grill to anyone who is currently in the market for a new grill.
- Top Quality!!- 28 mai 2020
I bought this a month ago and have grilled a ton since then. Nice, heavy unit. Easy to assemble and everything fit perfectly. Grill grates are heavy, heat shields are heavy, grill lid is solid and smooth. Lighting the grill is as easy as turning the knob. Side infrared burner is great for searing. Unit cleans up very easy with drip pan and stainless steel pan. Best money I’ve spent on a grill in a looooooong time.