Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 Keyboard Controller
Available online only
With KOMPLETE KONTROL, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Performing expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak paramters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project - all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
• Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
• Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch - 49 semi weighted keys
• Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
• Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Konol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
• Full VSTi support
• Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
• Two high-res colour screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
• Light Guide, RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
• Smart Play: See scale modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpegeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
• Deep integration with MASCHINE softare / hardware
• Intuitive control of Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and HarageBand. Cubas and Nuendo integration coming soon after release
• 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
• Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 Keyboard Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $99.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Cosmo Music||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Musical instruments & equipment||30 Days||0%||0%||15%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar strings, microphones, books etc.)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
The following products cannot be returned if opened: Mouthpieces, open packages of reeds, harmonicas, software, headphones, ear plugs, microphones, DJ Stylus and cartridges, fog fluid, cleaning products, opened strings, amplifier tubes, print music, books, CD's and videos Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days