NBA 2K21 (PS4)
- New, old, and returning ballers will discover that the world-renowned basketball series has upped its game with all sorts of features
- MyCAREER lets you embark on a personal, cinematic basketball journey to reach the National Basketball Association
- In a brand-new cinematic MyCAREER story, rise from highschool ball to 1 of 10 officially licenced college programs and then to the NBA
- Build up your custom MyPLAYER as you take him to the heights of both career and stardom
- In MyTEAM, assemble your G.O.A.T. NBA fantasy team of current players and historic legends as you take on the world
- Uncover rare and highly rated player cards by participating in game events and daily/weekly challenges, as well as limited-time Seasons that give you unique rewards
- Relive USA Basketball's championship legacy
- Neighborhood mode lets you live out your virtual, day-to-day basketball life in a neighbourhood that doesn't sleep, with a new beachside locale
- Go on 3v3 streetball runs with your crew, battle for bigger stakes in 5v5 ProAm games, and level up at the local training facility
- Flash your skills and style in the Park, team up in Pro-Am, and earn prizes in 2K Compete Events
- MyGM/MyLEAGUE puts you in the chair of the boss as you make short-term and long-term decisions that matter to your player, your team, and the entire franchise and league
- Draft impact rookies, trade players, and relocate your team on your journey to success (or failure)
- Play Now mode lets you jump right into a no-frills basketball game with your favourite team (or a Classic or All-Time team) as you run the offense against a friend or AI for 4 quarters of intense basketball
- Enhancements in visual presentation, player AI, game modes, and much more deliver an authentic, realistic basketball experience
- Advanced Pro Stick lets you enjoy unparalleled ball control as you aim your jump shots and layups, and unlock new signature dribble moves with more effective ball handling
- Look the part with all-new apparel and sneaker drops from your favourite brands
- Music experience features the hottest artists from around the world and breakthrough musicians waiting to be discovered
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 916 reviewers who responded, 848 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- After update review- September 18, 2020
Straight out of packaging game was horrible. They added a new update for better dribbling but made shot making harder. After Dame D.O.L.L.A. Himself complained about it they released an update to give option of old shot taking ability. Another issue I have , since I don’t game much but nba2k , we had to wait 2-3 hours for the updates to install before we could even play the game. I might be old school and remember a time when we can buy a game, take it out the package and play it instantly. Aside from that , after the update the game play has been amazing ! Graphics are amazing, soundtrack is on point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TRASH!!!!!!!- December 27, 2020
GARBAGE! I knew better, but I figured I'd give it a shot. First game I got behind by 10 and after that i couldn't make a shot, eventhough I was open with good releases, I missed 13 in a row. I don't know what idiot designs an AI where if you get ahead by 10 your unstoppable but if you get behind by 10 it's virtually impossible to make a shot. I thought it was bad last year and now it's even worse. The worst part is the shot meter, I guess changing things for the worse is the theme of this Trash game. Im done, I deleted it. I'd sell it for $5 if someone was dumb enough to buy it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great game!- October 7, 2020
I haven't played basketball games since I was a teen. It's amazing how much these games have evolved since then. There's so much customization that I like, yet don't like as well cuz they can take a long time to configure. The gameplay took a lotta getting used to. I'm more familiar with simpler functions of passing, shooting, stealing, etc. The control functions are very versatile, but I wish they would make a simple version for someone like me who's used to old school basketball games and don't wanna go through the hoops of learning so many controller functions and combinations. Though I'm still getting used to the controller functions, the game itself, the depth, graphics and quality all seem far more detailed and enhanced than what I expected!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.