NBA 2K22 (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- MyCAREER feature lets you embark on a personal, competitive and cinematic basketball journey to reach the prestigious NBA
- NBA 2K22 Neighborhood is compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
- Create your custom player with MyPLAYER as you take him to the heights of both career and fame
- In MyTEAM, play with past and present famous legendary players and build the team of your dreams
- Play Now mode lets you jump into the real NBA and WNBA environments and play against authentic teams
- MyGM and MyLEAGUE features allow you to be fully in charge of your team's success as you come up with smart tactics
- Anyone, anywhere in the world can join the game and relive USA basketball's championship legacy
- Use skill-based dribbling, shooting, dunking and alley-ooyps tactics to beat your opponents
- In MyPLAYER,train hard in the Gatorade training facility, grab the latest equipment, gear at SWAG's and compete in different tournaments for a real-game experience
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love It so far- September 11, 2021
Game is wayyy better then the ps5 one. Park is amazing it has a new hood and they removed the speed boost. They added shooting with low 3pt ratings like 60. They changed the dribble system making it way better and I take it as the 3rd best dribbling game right now. First 2k17 2nd 2k19. The build system is amazing they have pie charts again added more pie charts and it does not have op builds like next gen. They added the play in in myleague. Myteam has been decent but when dark matters get added it will be op. The gameplay is soo good they fixed sliding on defence and on offence you cant just speed boost. They fixed the whole game and I love it so farYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- - October 3, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report