Neato Robotics Botvac D3 Connected Robot Vaccum - White
Available online only
- Powerful suction works on any floor type including hardwood, carpet, and tile so your whole house is covered
- Low-profile design easily vacuums under furniture and cabinets for a thorough clean
- Schedule daily vacuuming or vacuum on demand with the push of a button
- LaserSmart technology navigates the floor plan of your home and lets your robot see in the dark
- Recharges automatically and goes into Quick Boost charging when it needs just a little more power to finish a job
- Wi-Fi connectivity means you can control the vacuum directly from your phone, Apple Watch, Android Wear, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Neato Chatbot for Facebook, and IFTTT so you can start and stop it anytime and from anywhere
- Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
- Standard Filter
- Combo Brush
- Charge Base
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1393 reviewers who responded, 1195 would recommend this product.
- Already had to send it back....- June 23, 2018
I purchased the D7 in March and just last week it stopped working (the laser just wouldn’t work) mid cleaning. Luckily I have an older Neato that has been demoted to the basement so we can still get the daily vacuum. But I will say I run the D7 everyday on turbo mode and while it is louder it picks up all the hair and everyday mess that goes on in a home with 5 kids and a dog. I love the no-go lines and honestly if it weren’t for it crapping out mid cleaning I would easily give it a 5 star but for receiving it 3/28/18 it’s a little soon to be having issues. They were great about getting it in to get it fixed and I can’t wait to have it back.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A part of the family- June 23, 2018
When I received the Neato vacuum I never imagined I would find it to be such an indispensable part of our household. I am all about gadgets but I was a bit suspicious of robot vacuums. Could they clean sufficiently? Would they work with my pets? Do they properly work on the multiple surfaces in my home? The answer is a resounding "YES!" to all of these questions if you are looking at a Neato D7. This product has a name now. It's regularly buzzing around the floor cleaning up after my messy West Highland Terrier and always doing a wonderful job without any effort on my behalf. It's a great product and as far as I am concerned, part of the family!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pickup of dog hair!- December 21, 2019
My daughter bought this for us for Christmas and gave it to us early as she could not wait! It works fabulous! We had a Roomba years ago and it didn’t seem to clean well so we got rid of it. This one is awesome! We have a German Shepherd who sheds bucket full of hairs year round....as well as another dog and a cat....so the hair is never ending. My husband and I both hate vacuuming our large house and now we don’t have to! We set up a daily schedule for it to run and it does all the work for us! The features such as notifications and no go zones have been the best! Keep up the good work and we will buy another when this one lives our it’s life!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.