Neato Robotics Botvac D6 Connected Robot Vacuum - Black
- LaserSmart technology maps the layout of your home so that every square inch is cleaned
- Large combo brush tackles dirt and pet hair on hardwood, carpet, and tile for versatile cleaning power
- D-shaped design allows the vacuum to get into corners with ease
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control the vacuum directly from your smart device
- Ultra-performance filter captures dust and allergens that are too small to see
- Turbo Mode increases suction and speeds up the brush for a super-charged clean
- Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
- Ultra Performance Filter
- Combo Brush
- Side Brush
- Charge Base
- Power Cord
- Cleaning Tool
- Boundary Markers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 445 reviewers who responded, 379 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far it's been great- July 27, 2019
Really impressed so far. Got it to map the whole level and it's a pretty good size, probably 1600 sq ft or so. Navigation is way better than the budget models I am used to. It has only gotten stuck once really and that's when it ate part of a loose string on a rug. I did notice that when I had a dog bed blocking the path to the living room only leaving a few feet clearance it didn't want to go in living room. I just picked up the dog bed and made a normal pathway and it mapped and swept the area. It's worth the extra few hundred for the advanced navigation features. That older bounce off the wall thing can't compare to this at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love how it maps the house out- November 21, 2018
It’s only been 2 months but We are truly happy with our Neato D6 so far. We got this one because it said best for pets. It goes under our couches and gets where we never vacuumed. The first go around the bin needed to be emptied ounce before finishing the house but since then we just empty it after it’s finished. We absolutely love how it maps out the house and you can send it to clean a designated area. One thing though, when your unit arrives you get a comb to clean your filter but there’s a screen on one side and plastic bars on the other so unable to get the dust bunnies out between the gills of the filter when cleaning it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs larger bin- January 8, 2020
My Neato cleans my house everyday, roughly 500 sq ft of area. Granted I have 2 dogs, but the bin is filled to capacity everyday, and Isuspect it is filled even before it finishes its cycle. Also, my wife and daughters hair is constantly wound around the brush. This does not happen on my Dyson, which I feel is due to lack of power from the motor. This all being said, it helps me maintain my house much better by vacuuming the larger open spaces of my home everyday, and only using my Dyson once a week to get to hard to reach areas. Please create a larger add-on dust bin or self cleaning upgrades as other companies have done.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.