Neato Robotics D8 Robot Vacuum - Indigo
- Powerful suction and a spiral combo brush work on any floor type including hardwood, carpet, and tile so your whole house is covered
- LaserSmart navigation maps and navigates your home so it gets under furniture and other tight spots
- D-shaped design reaches into corners and along edges so every spot gets a thorough clean
- High-performance filter captures up to 99% of allergens so you can breathe easier
- 0.7-litre dirt bin holds tonnes of dirt, dust, and debris for less frequent emptying
- Energy-saving Eco mode extends battery life while Turbo mode tackles heavily soiled areas with ease
- Battery delivers up to 100 minutes of runtime on a single charge; if it runs low on battery power, the robot will charge with a Quick Boost and start back up where it left off
- Control the vacuum directly from the MyNeato app so you can create schedules, cleaning zones, no-go zones, and operate the vac from anywhere
- Automatic software updates deliver new features through the cloud so you always have the latest advancements
- Note: Product software features may be added and/or subject to change in the course of continuous product improvement; certain features shown may not be available at time of product purchase and will be delivered directly to your app and/or robot vacuum when available
- Neato D8 Intelligent Robot Vacuum
- Slimline Charge Base
- 2m Power Cord
- 2 x Extra High-Performance Filters
- Side Brush
- Cleaning Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My sanity-saver!- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have two little dogs that seem to shed to the level of large animals, and all I see, all day, is hair on the floor. It's maddening. In comes the Neato and I my sanity is restored!! Throughout the day the Neato calms me as it picks up hair, 2 year old spills and whatever else lies on our floors. It easily moves between carpet, tile and hardwood. And best yet -- it's very quiet! Never an interruption when it comes to visit the office while I'm on a conference call. It does struggle a bit with corners / up against the wall, but that's something easy to handle -- take a broom and push in the middle! LOVE this product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Poor Quality Control for the Product- May 12, 2021
I bought the D8 in early April 2021 --when it arrived it would run around in circles never getting to map the home. After hours of troubleshooting with the Neato staff online, the product was finally returned ---I waited and on May 6th I finally got the replacement. I followed to set up steps and left the D8 to charge while I ran some errands. When I came back the Neato D8 was DEAD. More troubleshooting----most likely a dead battery. Given all my time troubleshooting problems for TWO D8's ---I had had enough----I returned the D8 for a refund. This to me shows very poor QUALITY CONTROL----These Neato products need to be carefully checked out BEFORE THEY ARE SHIPPED.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So Amazing!- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Neato D8 Intelligent Robot Vacuum is truly amazing and I already love it. The Robot Vaccum is such a user friendly device because you can control it through the Neato app. I have been scheduling times throughout the day to run by using the app. I love that it cleans under beds, tables, couches and any other areas stand up vacuums cannot not reach. The setup of the Robot was so user friendly and the directions are very informative. I honestly cannot believe I can control this Robot by simply using an app! My house has never been so clean! I highly recommend this Neato D8 Intelligent Robot Vacuum to everyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.