Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (PS4)
Available to ship
- Timeless racing experience is updated with enhanced graphics and gameplay
- Race some of the hottest supercars (with weapons and wild enhancements) as a cop or an outlaw
- Bust suspects in supercharged police interceptors enhanced with tactical weaponry
- Level the playing field with counterattacks and defensive maneuvers as an elite racer
- Take on friends or play through the career solo to earn Bounty and unlock new cars, weapons, and equipment
- Cross-platform multiplayer lets you race in thrilling headfirst action
- Autolog connects you and your friends in head-to-head pursuits and races, and instinctively delivers challenges based on your friends' activities; now supports cross-platform sync so you can race each other no matter what console you're playing on
- Includes all main DLC content, plus even more updates, with an extra 6 hours of gameplay and more than 30 challenges
- Enhancements include new achievements, wraps, car colours, reduced hard stops, an updated photo mode and gallery, and multiple quality-of-life updates
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 225 reviewers who responded, 215 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Remaster of the Best NFS- November 24, 2020
During a time where every game is suddenly having a remaster, NFS: Hot Pursuit's is a quality one that brings back the original feel and thrill of the game while enhancing its visuals. This version of the game includes the DLC from the original game and offers cross-play for online multiplayer. The feel of the cars are the same from the original and are super fun to drive. The visuals/sound effects are also great, particularly the rev of the engine at the outset when you select your car. Would highly recommend this game to people who were fans of the original, but also people who are disappointed with the recent NFS games in the series.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ps4- December 13, 2020
Really cool game and the details in the cars are awesome.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BEST NFS game ever!!- November 13, 2020
There's a reason this is the ONLY Need For Speed game to ever get a Remastered edition.. BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST NFS GAME EVER!! Seriously! I played the original NFS: HP game on PS3 literally every...single...night for 2-3 hours minimum for 5 years straight!! Whether you're a racer or a cop, it's a blast to play and fight with other racers and cops online. Get a group of friends together in a private lobby, and see who can last the longest and be the last racer left! Buy this game!! NOW!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excatly as I remember lol- December 4, 2020
Since this a remastered I am not surprised that the game is excatly the same as I remember but one issue I do have is that the game has some framerate issues which is very noitced about when playing as a cop and driving thru a tunnel. You would think there wouldn't be a issue since I am playing on ps5 but nope. Which is a optimization issue on EA part no the system. So hopefully that's fixed in a patch. Other than that I am having so much funYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A blast from the past- April 13, 2021
I've spent a lot of hours online on this game back on ps3, and i was dreaming about a remaster like this. Feels almost the same, great online netcode, the graphics are almost the same (not a really noticeable improvement here). I like the fact that were getting customization items like decals and stuff like that, i wish they can add more cars and tracks. Overall a great remaster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns