Need For Speed Rivals (PlayStation 4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Seamlessly switch sides in a high-stakes rivalry: Racers speed their way toward glory in agile cars built for epic chases, while cops work in teams to hunt down and bust them. Switch roles at any time and watch the rivalry grow with an upgraded scoring system that puts your speed points on the line for tempting rewards.
- AllDrive: Blur the line between single player and multiplayer action and seamlessly join in where your friends are already racing and chasing.
- Customize your car: Your car is your identity, so make sure it's powered up with the latest performance upgrades and tech. Show off you style with fresh paint, custom license plates, rims and more.
- Gain the upper hand with pursuit and evasion tech: Boost the thrill factor with technology and upgrades that help you evade or capture, depending on your role. Racers can take advantage of jammers and electromagnetic pulses, while cops can use aggressive shockwaves and helicopter support.
- Next-gen racing:The powerful Frostbite 3 gaming engine brings every detail to life with stunning, high-definition visuals. Dynamic weather conditions add to the challenge and realism, and you can connect with friends and rivals on the Need for Speed Network.
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1241 reviewers who responded, 1140 would recommend this product.
- I feel the need.....the need for speed- July 5, 2020
probably the best NFS i have played. Graphics were amazing for even the older gen consoles like the ps3 and the xbox 360. i played this game on my ps3 and i loved every second of it. From the start to the end. The story line and the wonderfully made races. The "weapons" remind of the 2010(?) NFS Hot Pursuit and it's like a full upgrade from that. i loved this game and i honestly think that anyone that wants to get into the NFS series now, should start with this game. i rate it 9/10 (just because the AI cops were extremely annoying when you turned into a cop, they'd crash in front of you and block you in any way possible)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exciting racing game- January 28, 2017
Bought this as a Christmas present. It's a great racing game where you can play as a cop or a racer. As a racer you can race other players, and escape from the cops. As a cop, you try to catch other players. Gameplay is fast and exciting. Loud music playing while you're driving and plenty of different biomes to drive through. Complete challenges to earn points to upgrade and decorate your cars and progress through the game. Only issue I have is that online is quite unreliable. Lots of players but frequently disconnected from the server. However, online is not necessary and can be avoided completely.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good, but challenging- January 25, 2014
I've played all sorts of racings games from the super realistic all the way to Mario Kart. This one is kind of a mixture of all of them thrown together. The graphics are beautiful and the changes in weather/time of day are very realistic, as are the cars. The racing though isn't quite so realistic. You have tech add ons to your car that disable other cars around you for example. I like the way that there are challenges that you need to complete to get to the next level and unlock better cars. All in all if you want a realistic racer then you should go for GT6 on the PS3, Forza on the XBox One, or wait for Drive Club on the PS4. If you want a fun Burnout-esque racer, then this is the one to get.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.