Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine by De'Longhi with Aeroccino Milk Frother - Chrome
- Compact pod espresso machine is compatible with Nespresso capsules
- High-performance 19 bar pump delivers barista-quality coffee topped with foamy crema
- Two programmable buttons for espresso and lungo pours with automatic flow stop
- Thermoblock heating element heats up in just 25 seconds, so you don't have to wait long for that first delicious sip
- Automatic shutdown after 9 minutes of inactivity to save energy
- Folding drip tray accommodates tall glasses
- Integrated Aeroccino 3 system heats up milk, creates smooth, finely textured hot milk froth, or delivers cold milk froth -- all with 1 button simplicity and auto shut-off
- Removable capsule container, drip tray, and water tank make for easy cleanup
- Espresso Machine
- Welcome Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Loved it. Had this- September 27, 2021
Loved it. Had this Nespresso machine for several years before it started having leaking issues. Nespresso customer service was awesome, but I decided to replace to the vertuo line. Can’t get a better espresso shot at home.
- Love this product. Have- September 26, 2021
Love this product. Have had my machine for 11 years. Still going strong. Sometimes a little excess water can build up in dispensing tray. Coffee is always consistent. I would definitely recommend this machine.
- - March 6, 2020
Love my Nespresso Citiz & Milk espresso machine. It seems like it would be complicated to use, but this espresso machine is really user-intuitive. It also looks great on my kitchen counter! Mine came with over 48 capsules of a variety of Nespresso drinks/flavors to try out. Love that! This model comes with a milk frother, which is super simple to use and can steam milk, froth it, all in seconds. The machine is kind of loud, but not in a deal-breaker way. And cleanup couldn't be easier! Just remember to get your small espresso mugs!