Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine by De'Longhi - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Brewing system offers 2 cup size settings with programmable buttons for espresso and lungo
- 19-bar high-pressure pump to produce great-tasting, foamy crema on top of the espresso
- Heats up quickly in just 25 seconds
- Thermoblock heating element pulls quality espresso shots in less time than a boiler machine
- Automatic shut off after 9 minutes
- Tiny footprint is ideal for smaller spaces and cramped kitchen counters
- Lightweight design at just over 5Ib.
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules
- Folding drip tray accommodates tall latte glasses
- Espresso Machine
- Welcome Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 132 reviewers who responded, 126 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent machine for the money.- February 9, 2016
Prior to owning this I have owned every type of coffee machine on earth. I was tired of the cleanup and the mixed results so I finally broke down and bought the Nespresso thinking it wouldn't be as good since it was a pod system and didn't take 10 minutes to make coffee, and would be a disaster like the Keurig is with subpar coffee, but I was very wrong. The process is super fast, the coffee is very hot and the machine even though it is one of the cheapest ones feels and looks very nice, nice quality. The only reason I could ever see getting rid of it is to buy one that had the built in milk unit for making drinks with steamed milk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works As Advertised & Makes Great Espresso- May 18, 2017
This product works as advertised. It makes a truly fine cup of espresso from aftermarket compatible pods as well as from those sold by Nespresso. Perhaps the complaints in some other reviews about water leakage actually refer to a bit of water run-off that sometimes occurs after a spent pod is ejected, Just remember to remove your filled cup from under the spout before ejecting the pod. Otherwise that leakage poses no problem. Just wish more coffee producers offered Nespresso compatible pods and that there was a larger network of Nespresso Boutiques and retail outlets, including a store near me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good enough- October 29, 2016
This is my second nespesso machine, my first one broke after 3 years. The part that broke was the automatic pod dispenser, which was cool, but with that being said, this one is manual.. sure, not as fancy, and God forbid I have to move a lever....twice! Lol. So, not as fancy, but that part won't break now cuz it doesn't exist, but same great flavor and awesomeness of having an espresso machine at home...I already own the milk frothed, which is way cool too. Great machine, especially on sale, and half the price without the features I don't need anyway.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.