Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee & Espresso Machine by Breville - Cherry Red
Rich, coffeehouse taste
- 1500 watts of power provide strong and reliable performance
- Five cup sizes--40mL/80mL (1.35oz/2.7oz) Espressos, 150mL (5oz) Gran Lungos, 230mL (8oz) Large Coffees, and 414mL (14oz) Altos allow you to create the perfect cup
- Coffee capsules feature an integrated barcode so the machine automatically maximises each blend's unique properties
- Centrifusion Technology spins together ground coffee and water up to 4,000 times per minute to deliver rich, flavourful crema
- Includes a Tasting Box of Nespresso Capsules so you can sample the different varieties of coffee available (additional capsules sold separately)
Connected and convenient
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technologies deliver automatic software updates to ensure you always have the best experience
- 1.1-litre water tank is removable for easy cleaning and filling
- 30-second heat-up time means you never have to wait long for a fresh cup of coffee
- Automatic power-off after 2 minutes conserves energy for added peace of mind
- Adjustable cup holder accommodates a wide range of coffee cups and mugs
- Capsule container holds 10 espresso or 6 mug capsules and automatically ejects the pod when finished brewing
- Made from 54% recycled plastics with recyclable coffee pods for environmentally friendly sustainability
- Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Machine
- Tasting Box of Nespresso Capsules
- Nespresso Welcome Brochure
- User Manual
- Water Hardness Test Stick
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
- LOVE IT. Fantastic coffee!- March 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I did a TON of research before deciding how to upgrade my coffee situation. From everything I looked at, the key to good espresso is the pressure. The super fancy machines require a lot of cleaning and calibration so the far less expensive (for the machine anyway) Nespresso was worth a try first. The coffee is simply delicious and always comes out with a lovely layer of foam/cream on top of every cup... just SO good. I really wish there was a way to use a reusable pod but I don’t think it exists yet. The price of the coffee and the waste is the only downside. Still way cheaper than lattes at a coffee shop though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Vertuo Next!!- March 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been using the Vertuo Next for the last few days and absolutely love it. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house and don't need anything that takes up too much space, this is perfect! It's super convenient and easy to make 1-2 cups every morning and be on my way with no cleanup other than my cup. It also makes the perfect Espresso every time with little to no wait. I'm still working through all the different pods you can purchase with it, but there are a wide variety which is great for my varying taste and for when we have guests. Only concern I have is the water tank is a little small, but it's just me drinking the coffee generally, so not a huge concern. Otherwise I highly recommend!!
- Exceptional Coffee!- March 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I can't tell you how much our household loves this machine! It's very slim, it heats fast and pours just as quick. It came with a package of pods inside the box so we have enjoyed the many different brews offered this far. The flavors have been great this far. You can also connect the machine to an app in your phone and you can order the pods directly to your house vs shopping anywhere else. Also the company is very eco friendly and you can send all of your old pods back for recycling as well. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a good cup of coffee any day!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.