Nespresso Vertuo Next Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Machine by De'Longhi - Pure Chrome
Coffeehouse flavour at home
- Proprietary coffee capsules allow you to experience a wide range of flavours and strengths (Welcome Set of capsules included)
- Each capsule features an integrated barcode so the machine automatically delivers the perfect amount of aroma, flavour, and crema
- Machine settings and capsule sizes allow you to choose between large Alto and Mug/Coffee drinks, medium Gran Lungo and Double Espresso drinks, and small Espressos
- Naturally-formed crema in both long drinks and espressos delivers rich, full-bodied taste
Convenience and style
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity delivers automatic software updates for the best, most up-to-date experience
- One-button operation and automatic capsule ejection make the machine simple and intuitive to operate
- Made from 54-percent recycled plastics for environmentally-friendly sustainability
- Chromed accents infuse your kitchen counter with elegant style
- Nespresso VertuoNext Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine by De'Longhi
- Welcome Set of Nespresso Capsules
- Owners Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 153 reviewers who responded, 97 would recommend this product.
- On machine number 3- September 28, 2021
I had bought my Vertuo Next 3 months ago and the first time I received my machine I plugged it in and it didn’t work had to call customer service and they sent out a second one now here I am 3 month later had to call again because I have a blinking purple light and it won’t brew my pods also it is leaking big puddles so customer service is sending me out another replacement. I love the coffee otherwise I would go back to my Keurig. It is a darn shame… hope this 3rd machine lasts without any issues! I want to add that customer service for Nespresso is amazing they are quick and diligent at getting your issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Not worth the money- September 26, 2021
My husband bought me this for my birthday last year and after reading lots of reviews on it recently cause I was experiencing my machine leaking lots of water suddenly, I really wish he would’ve gotten me a different machine. I’ve barely used mine, it has sat for over 4 months because I was really overwhelmed trying to find the “the one” coffee flavor to enjoy daily. I finally found the flavors I like but the water leakage is extremely annoying as it leaves a giant puddle and my biggest gripe is it does not get hot enough. As a former barista, this machine is kind of disappointing. I wanted to love it but I see now it’s full of issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- - October 24, 2020
Submitted as part of a free product campaign. Overall, this machine is sleek, smart, and compact! I love the fact that it’s two machines in one!! Freeing up space on my counter! Also, it’s self contained which is a huge bonus. I never knew coffee just by itself could be so creamy & foamy!! Yes the pods are more expensive but when you factor in the quality of the brew, recycling the pods, two machines in one, and not really needing coffee house coffees anymore (bc this is better) the costs even out!! My family has really enjoyed this machine & already purchased 70 more pods! We’ve fully switched over from our other machines!