Nespresso Vertuo Next Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Machine by De'Longhi - Pure Chrome
Coffeehouse flavour at home
- Proprietary coffee capsules allow you to experience a wide range of flavours and strengths (Welcome Set of capsules included)
- Each capsule features an integrated barcode so the machine automatically delivers the perfect amount of aroma, flavour, and crema
- Machine settings and capsule sizes allow you to choose between large Alto and Mug/Coffee drinks, medium Gran Lungo and Double Espresso drinks, and small Espressos
- Naturally-formed crema in both long drinks and espressos delivers rich, full-bodied taste
Convenience and style
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity delivers automatic software updates for the best, most up-to-date experience
- One-button operation and automatic capsule ejection make the machine simple and intuitive to operate
- Made from 54-percent recycled plastics for environmentally-friendly sustainability
- Chromed accents infuse your kitchen counter with elegant style
- Nespresso VertuoNext Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine by De'Longhi
- Welcome Set of Nespresso Capsules
- Owners Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 125 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
- Grows MOLD!- September 24, 2021
We have 2 of these machines-plus a Original and a Vertuo. One of these Plus machine is made by DeLonghi and the other by Breville. They both have this rubber tube for steam -I'm guessing?- though the Vertuo doesn't have that problem. Coffee leaks out of that tube-that feeds into the capsule container. Mold forms within a day so it has to be cleaned all the time. No mention of this anywhere in the literature or in the details on the website. We found out when we went to move the machine and coffee leaked all over! The Breville gets so clogged up with coffee residue that it won't even close properly. We went back to our old Vertuo machine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Always find coffee in recycling bin- September 24, 2021
After I had this about 2 weeks the machine started dumping coffee into the recycling bin. I called the help desk and he told me to clean the pot. He told me to stick a toothpick or paperclip end in the place where the pod goes to clear out any coffee residue. Neither one of them fit in the hole. He then told me to run very hot water through the machine by pressing the brew button 3 times. After I completed that I tried to brew the coffee. The first cup came out ok but the second cup only filled up 1/2 way and emptied into the pod recycling bin. Thtis continues to be a problem. My daughter has machine and it has never done this. This makes a great cup of coffee when it goes in the cup.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT. Fantastic coffee!- March 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I did a TON of research before deciding how to upgrade my coffee situation. From everything I looked at, the key to good espresso is the pressure. The super fancy machines require a lot of cleaning and calibration so the far less expensive (for the machine anyway) Nespresso was worth a try first. The coffee is simply delicious and always comes out with a lovely layer of foam/cream on top of every cup... just SO good. I really wish there was a way to use a reusable pod but I don’t think it exists yet. The price of the coffee and the waste is the only downside. Still way cheaper than lattes at a coffee shop though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.