Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium Coffee & Espresso Machine by Breville - Classic Black
Coffeehouse flavour at home
- Includes a welcome set of Nespresso capsules with unique aromatic profiles so you can find your favourite brews
- Proprietary, recyclable coffee capsules (additional capsules sold separately) allow you to experience a wide range of flavours and strengths
- Each capsule features an integrated barcode so the machine automatically delivers the perfect amount of aroma, flavour, and crema
- Machine settings and capsule sizes allow you to choose between large Alto and Mug/Coffee drinks, medium Gran Lungo and Double Espresso drinks, and small Espressos
- Naturally formed crema in both long drinks and espressos delivers rich, full-bodied taste
Convenience and style
- One-button operation, fast heat-up time, and automatic capsule ejection make the machine simple and intuitive to operate
- Automatic updates via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ensure up-to-date, seamless operation
- Made from 54% recycled plastics for environmentally friendly sustainability
- Sleek black finish infuses your kitchen counter with elegant style
- Vertuo Next Coffee Machine
- Tasting Box of Nespresso Capsules
- Nespresso Welcome Brochure
- User Manual
- Water Hardness Test Strip (in the User Manual)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 120 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not worth the money- September 26, 2021
My husband bought me this for my birthday last year and after reading lots of reviews on it recently cause I was experiencing my machine leaking lots of water suddenly, I really wish he would’ve gotten me a different machine. I’ve barely used mine, it has sat for over 4 months because I was really overwhelmed trying to find the “the one” coffee flavor to enjoy daily. I finally found the flavors I like but the water leakage is extremely annoying as it leaves a giant puddle and my biggest gripe is it does not get hot enough. As a former barista, this machine is kind of disappointing. I wanted to love it but I see now it’s full of issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Grows MOLD!- September 24, 2021
We have 2 of these machines-plus a Original and a Vertuo. One of these Plus machine is made by DeLonghi and the other by Breville. They both have this rubber tube for steam -I'm guessing?- though the Vertuo doesn't have that problem. Coffee leaks out of that tube-that feeds into the capsule container. Mold forms within a day so it has to be cleaned all the time. No mention of this anywhere in the literature or in the details on the website. We found out when we went to move the machine and coffee leaked all over! The Breville gets so clogged up with coffee residue that it won't even close properly. We went back to our old Vertuo machine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth and Wonderful- September 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the best brewing machine. The coffee tastes wonderful, smooth and frothy, well blended. Best cup of coffee ever! The machine itself has a great flow, compact design with a great water container. Pop in a pod, lock the top and push the button. It's a quiet brewing system that reads the barcode and then makes the perfect cup of coffee. Then, when you open it back up it automatically pops the used pod into a container! They thought of everything! I definitely recommend Nespresso for the smoothest, easiest cup of coffee. If you are thinking about this one versus another brand, I would say buy this one - you won't be sorry!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.