Nest x Yale Wi-Fi Smart Lock - Polished Brass
- Keyless deadbolt can be locked and unlocked via the Nest app on your compatible smartphone, or via the integrated keypad
- Wi-Fi connectivity means you can lock and unlock your door using the Nest app from anywhere in the world
- Create multiple passcodes for family members, friends, and house guests; you can also set optional schedules to allow entry at different times
- Easy one-touch locking feature means you simply have to tap the lock on your way out the door
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when someone locks or unlocks the door, or view a complete access history at any time
- Secure and tamper-proof design can't be picked like a conventional deadbolt, minimizing the risk of break-ins
- Can be programmed to lock automatically when your Nest system knows you're away from home
- Compatible with the Nest Secure alarm system; unlock the door and your Nest alarm will automatically be disarmed
- Works with Google Assistant for convenient voice controls
- Nest Connect included
- Nest x Yale Lock
- Nest Connect
- Installation Guide With Removable Door Template
- Strike Plate
- Mounting Screws
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2769 reviewers who responded, 2641 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Neat Yale lock recommend it- November 11, 2020
I have been using this product for 2 years. Use one for front door and for back door. I am currently buying a replacement unit for One unit which stopped working. App is responsive and use it locally and remotely. providing different users access codes works great. However, the access per specific hours does not work properly (have tried many ways to fix this and many call to support with no success) but access per day does work well. Despite the per hour glitch and needing to replace one of them, would still buy it again. It’s very robust and like the option that if batteries were to runout have a 9vbattery option. Also looks good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Lock- August 12, 2019
The lock is a nice lock. Installation was simple and easy. The setup is easy as well. My issues with the lock are not the lock. There are some features that I feel should be integrated, You can not unlock the door by voice command. I can understand that, for security reasons. However, you also can not unlock the door with the Google Hub. If you have a Nest Hello door bell, you can not unlock the door from the video screen of the nest. These are 2 features that I expected to be there since the lock is advertised with Goggle Nest integration. If Google can really achieve the full integration with all the systems, then I would give it 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Smart Lock- October 10, 2020
This lock works great. Replaced a standard deadbolt lock on a door to the garage. Hardware installation was pretty easy, straightforward following directions. The door had shifted in the frame a bit over time so the key is making sure the bolt fits easily into the latch. Like some others who reviewed this, I initially had some issues getting it to connect to the Nest Connect. I had to get them very close and it took numerous attempts. I finally got the lock and the Nest Connect within a few feet and it connected. Once it did the initial synch it was all set even with a greater distance. I love the operation and the fact that I don't need a key.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.