NETGEAR 4-Stream Wireless AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router (RAX10)
- Features 4-stream AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 technology (802.11ax) that is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to offer a combined speed of up to 1.8GB/s
- Dual-band router delivers 600MB/s on 2.4GHz band and 1,200MB/s on 5GHzband to cater to multiple devices (up to 20 devices) at once without any distortion
- Quad-core 1.5GHz processor makes sure you get efficient performance for simultaneous, bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming and HD video streaming across all your connected devices
- Four LAN ports and a WAN port offer easy wired Ethernet connectivity at 10/100/100 speed for non-portable devices like smart TVs, printers, and more
- NETGEAR Smart Parental controls let you block or limit access to unhealthy pages and websites on your kids' devices
- Convenient guest access enables a temporary network access for your guests or visitors
- Three-antenna wireless router is ideal for small to medium houses with up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant enable effortless voice control over your network
- Supports advanced WPA3 Wi-Fi security protocol to prevent any dangerous or unauthorized access
- Downloadable NETGEAR Armor software acts as a multilayered cyber-security platform, which provides fully encrypted device connections, keeps your online activities private, secures lost or stolen devices, and blocks suspicious devices quickly
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Netgear AX1800 Router Review- March 9, 2021
About a year ago, I upgraded my internet due to having so many wireless devices included game systems and TV Streaming devices. Sadly, I wasn’t getting the results I expected. I eventually realized that even though the router I had was top of the line when I got it, after 7 years, the thing was getting pretty old and I was way over due for a new one. The Netgear AX1800 was exactly what I needed. I no longer had disconnect and then reconnect to get a decent signal on my iPad or Roku. I just turn them on and they just work. No more crashes. No more lag. Everything works like they are supposed to. I am very happy with my investment, and my family is as well.
- Great new experience- October 7, 2021
Before I got a Netgear router I was using the router supplied to me from my internet provider, Spectrum. Those routers are not the best routers to have due to the lack of accessibility and its speeds. I wanted to get a new router because I was having issues of my devices glitching out due to them being on the same frequency as a 2.4Ghz frequency, and I could not change that with that router. So I got a Netgear wifi 6 and I love it! Not only has it increased my wifi speeds, but I am able to customize it so much more than other routers and it does not interfere with any of my devices. 10/10 would recommend to others.
- Good But...- September 15, 2021
Good router with excellent range but had serious difficulty attaching peripherals (printers, Ring doorbell). Initial customer service complicated by multiple disconnects when upped to higher support. Finally received the help needed via support tech "Alya" who persisted despite disconnects. From her help I also learned about alternate ways to connect devices to the router. Obtaining help was a bit challenging and time consuming. Also note that downloading Nighthawk from the App Store was accompanied by multiple outside websites trying to sell non-Net Gear service. Otherwise, the router is working fine now.