NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Network Switch with 4-Port PoE (GS108PE)
- Compact network switch comes equipped with 8 RJ-45 ports to help you expand your office network to a wide range of devices
- High-speed 10/100/1000 Gigabit technology delivers up to 2,000MB/s of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth speeds on each port for quick and efficient data transfers
- Four Power over Ethernet(PoE) ports provide optimum power to compatible devices (sold separately)
- Supports virtual local area network (VLAN) that enables efficient traffic segmentation on your network
- IGMP snooping v1, v2, and v3 support allow for efficient multicast optimization
- Rate limiting, port mirroring, and jumbo frame support provide enhanced bandwidth allocation and network monitoring with ease
- Link aggregation and port trunking features enable improved uplink bandwidth even with highly-congested networks
- Easy cable tests let you troubleshoot connection issues whenever required
- QoS and DoS features offer effective traffic prioritization and prevents auto denial-of-service attacks
- Multi-linguistic web browser GUI and PC-based utility application offer seamless network monitoring and management
- Fanless design ensures silent operation for peaceful working environment
- Plug-and-play connectivity offers out-of-the-box use without fumbling around software installations on your computer
- IEEE802.3az energy-efficient Ethernet standard consumes less power without compromising on performance
- 24x7 technical chat support is available for easy installation and troubleshooting
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 351 reviewers who responded, 340 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Switch- February 2, 2019
I was in need of a switch for some security control we were doing for a building we had just taken over. This thing has it all in one package! We had a DVR that was on the fritz, but still wanted to maintain a camera view for our guards to live stream. The PoE works flawlessly! It allowed us to not have to run a power splitter and then take up a port. The speed is phenomenal as well. The original switch in place was a $35 Wal-Mart special and didn't handle the speeds we were requiring for our network. The price was right on too. All-in-all, I would purchase this switch again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and solid.- May 8, 2021
I have two of these. They both worked fine out of the box. I have yet to try any of the special features other then POE. I have generally had good experiences with Netgear's metal switches. Only negative: Switches has screw holes for wall mounting. The support rep I reached was not knowlegable about this. She went from no it can't to yes it can after being asked to check. I was unable to learn if there was a preferred orientation when on a wall. Also, the power cord has a transformer brick midway. There is no way to put that on a wall without fashioning something yourself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great blend of features- March 13, 2020
Rock solid Netgear performance. This is also Netgear's upgraded ProSafe professional/business level switch with heavy duty construction rather than their consumer level basic switch. Wasn't really looking for a managed switch but is nice to have. Originally only looking for a PoE switch supporting 4 security cameras as having issues with the prior one. It also has the necessary power to support the cameras. Obviously, couldn't find a dedicated one. This allowed me to blend together two switches, there other being a basic 4 switch as routers never have enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.